late game vayne, man.

#11mystic belmontPosted 4/28/2013 6:48:11 AM
I would have replaced one of her BT with a Blade of the Ruined King., and maybe one of the PD with a last whisper.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]
#12DiplomacySCPosted 4/28/2013 6:54:47 AM
HeartlessCharms posted...
mystic belmont posted...
With all that cash, she could have bought better items.

What is the ideal Vayne build?
The best of the best? If I had infinite money, which 6 items should I have?

Glass Cannon: Zephyr, Blade of the Ruined King, Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Phantom Dancer, Laster Whisper
1 defense item: Zephyr, Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper, Warmogs
2 defense items: Zephyr, Bloodthrister, Phantom Dancer, Last Whisper, Mercurial Scimitar, Warmogs
#13infinitexxPosted 4/28/2013 7:07:25 AM
mystic belmont posted...
I would have replaced one of her BT with a Blade of the Ruined King., and maybe one of the PD with a last whisper.

There is zero reason to ever get two last whispers.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#14kir422Posted 4/28/2013 7:45:42 AM
infinitexx posted...
mystic belmont posted...

i think he meant black cleaver
#15mystic belmontPosted 4/28/2013 7:49:20 AM
infinitexx posted...
mystic belmont posted...

i think he meant black cleaver

Yeah. You want with Vayne to basically make each of her attacks do true damage, so that 3rd one really stings.
---
"Freedom was meaningless without ownership and control over one's own body" -Henry McNeal Turner
[Evil Republican]