I have literally never lost as Sejuani

#1ninplayerPosted 4/27/2013 7:30:41 PM
I've kept track. I've only played 13 games with her, but I literally am 13-0 with her.

I do not understand why the general consensus has been that she's bad. And now Riot is buffing her?! It's kind of disturbing. I know my sample size is relatively small (although 13-0 is pretty ridiculous), I can say from personal experience that she absolutely dominates the game. When that ult is up, you dictate everything on the entire map. You can just feel the fear from the enemy team because they know they're about to get wrecked.

I don't know guys, she's just insanely good.
---
League of Legends IGN: Byrne14
#2TomorrowDogPosted 4/27/2013 7:35:45 PM
Well, winstreaks happen. If you're solo queueing it at blind/bronze/silver you can have some great weeks. Then you have a bad week and want to kill yourself.

Anyways, we like to troll her but Sejuani has her spot. I thought the rework was intended to be less of a buff and more of a rework to make her more interesting.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#3ninplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:36:36 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
Well, winstreaks happen. If you're solo queueing it at blind/bronze/silver you can have some great weeks. Then you have a bad week and want to kill yourself.

Anyways, we like to troll her but Sejuani has her spot. I thought the rework was intended to be less of a buff and more of a rework to make her more interesting.

It's not a winstreak really. Those 13 games have happened over the course of a few months.
---
#4g-cube_mastaPosted 4/27/2013 7:36:57 PM
okay then play her only

come back when ur diamond
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#5PrintScreenKeyPosted 4/27/2013 7:37:49 PM
Sejuani is one of the high win rate champions. It's not you, it's the champion. I know because I only play high win rate champions
#6sabeta_samaPosted 4/27/2013 7:40:11 PM
I like Sej, but she fills a weird Niche IMO. On the subject of streaks, I've never gone negative as Riven. My first ranked games i won 8 games straight, and was Silver pre-season, but then life happened, I couldn't play for a while, and then I dropped all the way to Bronze IV because I was just so rusty.

I've got my game back though, and I'm quickly working my way back to Silver.
---
Official Gardevoir of the Pokemon X Message Boards
#7ninplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 7:40:57 PM
PrintScreenKey posted...
Sejuani is one of the high win rate champions. It's not you, it's the champion. I know because I only play high win rate champions

That's what I'm saying.

I only see myself as a below average-average player. I have played every single champ in this game, and never have I felt as utterly unstoppable as when I'm playing Sejuani.

I'm gonna start playing her more. I've only used her twice in ranked, but both were wins obviously. I'm gonna see if she can carry me up haha
---
#8DiplomacySCPosted 4/27/2013 7:55:59 PM
ninplayer posted...
I literally am 13-0 with her.

Unfortunately, I am only figuratively 13-0 with Sejuani.
#9Dark_Luna3Posted 4/27/2013 8:01:03 PM
She's never been bad.

In a way -- she's (interestingly) kinda the 'Ashe' of Junglers.

You can't possibly be a bad champion with that ult. And the rest of her kit is alright. It's just that it's kind of average so people tend to overlook or think she's lackluster -- although she has quite a bit of hidden power. Her W is one of the strongest DoTs in the entire game.

Some things do hold her back though. Such as Q's cooldown or Frost being removable (which makes using E iffy at times). For that reason, her passive hurts more than helps.

Those things are getting fixed though.
#10zeppelin312Posted 4/27/2013 8:11:54 PM
dumb **** has been annoyingly decent since preseason