I have literally never lost as Sejuani

#11Ultoman2Posted 4/27/2013 7:14:35 PM
ninplayer posted...
I have literally never lost as Sejuani

---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
#12hello_indigoPosted 4/27/2013 7:16:12 PM
TomorrowDog posted...
Well, winstreaks happen. If you're solo queueing it at blind/bronze/silver you can have some great weeks. Then you have a bad week and want to kill yourself.

Anyways, we like to troll her but Sejuani has her spot. I thought the rework was intended to be less of a buff and more of a rework to make her more interesting.

The rework made her less sexual. I no like.
#13FlorenceLightsPosted 4/27/2013 8:55:34 PM(edited)
I got to 16-0 (with Sej) before losing like three in a row. Then I realized it was inevitable and stopped caring.

Edit: And yeah she's incredibly underrated. Channel your inner hipster until the rework comes out and everyone uses her. Then she'll most likely get nerfed and fall back into obscurity.
#14BlackBeetleborgPosted 4/27/2013 9:09:54 PM
FlorenceLights posted...
I got to 16-0 (with Sej) before losing like three in a row. Then I realized it was inevitable and stopped caring.

Edit: And yeah she's incredibly underrated. Channel your inner hipster until the rework comes out and everyone uses her. Then she'll most likely get nerfed and fall back into obscurity.

Honestly, I want her to stay in obscurity. Nobody knows how to deal with her. All they know is, "Oh s*** that's a huge ball of ice coming towards my face-*dead*". I want her to forever be a champion that throws people off. I've really liked her since release, and I hope the rework doesn't bring in too many players.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#15EcchiBakaPosted 4/27/2013 10:21:05 PM
ninplayer posted...
I've kept track. I've only played 13 games with her, but I literally am 13-0 with her.

I do not understand why the general consensus has been that she's bad. And now Riot is buffing her?! It's kind of disturbing. I know my sample size is relatively small (although 13-0 is pretty ridiculous), I can say from personal experience that she absolutely dominates the game. When that ult is up, you dictate everything on the entire map. You can just feel the fear from the enemy team because they know they're about to get wrecked.

I don't know guys, she's just insanely good.

It's not so much a buff rather than a visual upgrade and a kit rework that actually compliments what she is/does. Her lore gave the impression that she intentionally endured harsh weather environments to to become powerful but she's only wearing a metal bikini. In that sense compare her to other jungling champions and in general she's squishy as hell, but she's riding a damn boar.

Oh and don't get me started on the boar. Her Q (Arctic Assault) has Bristle charge forward and knock minions and monsters to the side, but not enemy champions? Seems a bit lazy to me. It was a heavy price and disadvantage for some lanes you would gank (try ganking a Katarina without ult, I hope you both have the health advantage).

Because they added that knockback to her Q (and a shorter cooldown at lvl 1 as well), they had trim down a bit of the rest of her kit because a knockback PLUS the tons of slow she brings to the table would make her an overpowered jungler. They tinkered with the slow a bit and hey they even gave Sej a defense steroid so she isn't so weak after farming monster camps a bit.

All in all, while I have been playing Sejuani jungle a bit even since S2, I welcome the rework. I don't think she'll suffer at all and I feel she'll be a tad bit stronger. Yea, I rish she'd stay in the shadow of obscurity, but she won't be FotM long. She's being released alongside a new champion and another rework at that, so hopes of Sejuani losing the spotlight will be high.

Also yea, Traditional and/or Classic Sejuani is the only way to go. Her other skins just suck.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://imgur.com/S7xE8s9
#16ninplayer(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 11:34:51 PM
And the rest of her kit is alright.

I don't know, man. Her W is one of the most powerful abilities in the game. A charge that can go through walls is NEVER bad, and the Permafrost is a very, very potent slow although a little unreliable and probably the weaker point of her kit. She does disgusting damage with just a Liandry's Torment as a damaging item, as you can just stand in the enemy team with your W on and melt people. I usually end games with the most or second most damage dealt to enemy champions just because of how absurd that W is.
---
League of Legends IGN: Byrne14
#17DiplomacySCPosted 4/27/2013 11:36:23 PM
KloudtheYoukai posted...
All in all, while I have been playing Sejuani jungle a bit even since S2

wait ecchi u play heroes besides kayle?
#18EcchiBakaPosted 4/28/2013 7:00:53 AM
DiplomacySC posted...
KloudtheYoukai posted...
All in all, while I have been playing Sejuani jungle a bit even since S2

wait ecchi u play heroes besides kayle?

Sshhhhhh.....
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://imgur.com/S7xE8s9