So people say Eve is trash tier now

#11CrumpledPaperPosted 4/28/2013 11:05:21 AM
Are people still building her pure AP or a more hybrid build now?
---
Eh
#12gkh5Posted 4/28/2013 11:07:40 AM
I hate how much they gutted her burst. I've played a decent amount of games with her since her nerfs and even when really fed she just doesn't hit nearly as hard as she used to. It almost feels like a waste to stack AP and rely on the ult shield like I used to. I wonder if I should be trying a hybrid build or more of a tanky AP/Mpen build.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#13GainazzoPosted 4/28/2013 11:10:16 AM
CrumpledPaper posted...
Are people still building her pure AP or a more hybrid build now?

AP with a Lizard Elder sometimes. I think I saw diamond build a Locket too.
#14_HeX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:12:23 AM
gkh5 posted...
I hate how much they gutted her burst. I've played a decent amount of games with her since her nerfs and even when really fed she just doesn't hit nearly as hard as she used to. It almost feels like a waste to stack AP and rely on the ult shield like I used to. I wonder if I should be trying a hybrid build or more of a tanky AP/Mpen build.

Her burst was waaaaaaaaay too good before though, she could 2 shot people with DFG + ult. She is a lot weaker than she used to be, but her kit is still really good and snowballs so easily if you get going.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#15MegaSTVPosted 4/28/2013 11:54:58 AM
All it takes is for one lane to not get pink wards for eve to get out of hand.
---
thats why is hard to take you seriously, by the time you have a good argument i will have a perfect english grammar
-Anema1968
#16gkh5Posted 4/28/2013 3:56:32 PM
_HeX posted...
gkh5 posted...

Her burst was waaaaaaaaay too good before though, she could 2 shot people with DFG + ult. She is a lot weaker than she used to be, but her kit is still really good and snowballs so easily if you get going.

So what to build now though? I mean I've been fed as hell with DFG and cap and still not been able to gib squishies in one rotation so she clearly just doesn't work as an assassin anymore.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#17DredjPosted 4/28/2013 4:02:48 PM
Gambit can play with all the trash tier champs and still win, they are just that good.
#18PrizmSlashPosted 4/28/2013 5:13:24 PM
Gambit also got beaten by an eve a few months ago at IEM World Championships. Rapidstar played her mid for Azubu Frost. This was after her nerfs.
---
-_-
#19flyguy101Posted 4/28/2013 5:21:37 PM
It's the cycle of FotM. She'll be back again in a couple months, but she just came back after a long period of success.
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.