LCS EU championship!

#21Fire_AwayPosted 4/28/2013 12:24:20 PM
I kind of feel bad for Alex now that he has a child to feed :(
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#22edwardsharpePosted 4/28/2013 12:29:08 PM
League of Zed
---
Once more into the fray. Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day. Live and die on this day
#23PlanescapedPosted 4/28/2013 12:33:12 PM
Alex Ich looked the most pissed off by far.

Darien being second.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#24XcZeus3469Posted 4/28/2013 12:37:57 PM
Fire_Away posted...

what does that mean exactly? Gambit still walks away with 5,000 each and theyre all back for the summer season. Literally the only difference is 5,000 dollars and that's not including any taxes or related expenses. Im pretty sure alex's kid will be just fine.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#25Fire_AwayPosted 4/28/2013 12:50:52 PM
XcZeus3469 posted...
Fire_Away posted...

what does that mean exactly? Gambit still walks away with 5,000 each and theyre all back for the summer season. Literally the only difference is 5,000 dollars and that's not including any taxes or related expenses. Im pretty sure alex's kid will be just fine.

Pretty sure I know that

I just mean that he has a new priority now and he must be beating himself up more than usual
---
Now playing: League Of Legends (FireAwayX), Guild Wars 2 (Floralei/Crownbird), World of Warcraft (shut up), SFxT (Poison/Nina, Juri/Lili)
#26XcZeus3469Posted 4/28/2013 1:25:39 PM
Fire_Away posted...
XcZeus3469 posted...
Fire_Away posted...

Pretty sure I know that

I just mean that he has a new priority now and he must be beating himself up more than usual

but how is taking care of his kid any more of less a priority than it was before? Ignoring the fact that taking care of your kid should always be a parent's first priority, what has changed in the situation?
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#27BhelliumPosted 4/28/2013 3:03:48 PM
Same way not getting a promotion or raise with a normal job would. Windfalls are windfalls.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg