Support Veigar

#1JarahalPosted 4/28/2013 10:55:25 AM
Is OP. Bot lane cannot escape a gank when Veigar throws down his stun field, everyone hates on it until they see how OP it is in game. I loves it.

What unmeta supports do you guys lyk?
#2iPWNtheNoobsPosted 4/28/2013 10:56:23 AM
Is this wood elo? Where people see stun and begin to run? Instead of just walking around in it? Fight a 2v1 and veigar practically does nothing in the fight?
---
Trolling is a art
#3Jarahal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 10:58:15 AM
Well if you put the stun down right they wont have time to run around in it. You put it down as they are running from you with no time for them to stop and turn around.
#4AznJudgePosted 4/28/2013 10:59:30 AM
Why not just use Veigar-Soraka bot and an AD assassin mid.
It'll be equally as useful.
---
Xbox Live GT:Pz PaulyD; League of Legends : DAS BOAR; Steam: EbilElrond / Elrondel SMITE: Elrond; Guild Wars 2 : Elrondel
#5iPWNtheNoobsPosted 4/28/2013 10:59:54 AM
You are vs. a veigar, you expect him to place stun so you are careful. Also, has insane long CD, he misses or uses it? Go all in, punish him during that time. Also, placing it so that edge hits them right on is super risky. Might as well just play Blitz.
---
Trolling is a art
#6iPWNtheNoobsPosted 4/28/2013 11:00:04 AM
Why not just use Veigar-Soraka bot and an AD assassin mid.
It'll be equally as useful.

This is better idea.
---
Trolling is a art
#7Jarahal(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 11:01:26 AM
lol
#8RyuForcePosted 4/28/2013 11:23:45 AM(edited)
I like being Trundle or Rammus support for the lulz with willing friends.

Trundle: Use his pillar to cut enemies off, his contaminate to get in close and his bite on the carry so he can't fight back against your carry.

Rammus: Q to get close, W and E to set up their carry to be nuked by yours. Too bad nobody wants my support Rammus. :(
---
GamerTag: DocterLuigi
If you want me as a Xbox friend, let me know your from GAMEFAQs or I will most likely not accept it.
#9PhrenzZephyrPosted 4/28/2013 11:18:47 AM
You are vs. a veigar, you expect him to place stun so you are careful. Also, has insane long CD, he misses or uses it? Go all in, punish him during that time. Also, placing it so that edge hits them right on is super risky. Might as well just play Blitz.

You go QEQEQRQEQW to drop the CD on the E to something much more reasonable and increase the duration, plus the CD really isn't that long to start with. Placing it so the edge hits isn't very risky at all, it's pretty easy to do once you've got a few Veig games under your belt.

Also there's some assumption in there that if he misses his stun he and his ADC are gonna get walked all over, which is kinda silly since Veig's still got a Q that doesn't tickle and a whole ADC backing him up.

That said support Veig is still a silly idea.
#10iPWNtheNoobsPosted 4/28/2013 11:33:38 AM
Yes, he will get walked over. Unreliable CC and super squishy. No escape once he uses stun. + His Q will tickle if he is a support.
Especially if you are maxing your other sutff.
Derp.
---
Trolling is a art