Which champions in league could take on Samus Aran 1 on 1

#51gungunn101Posted 4/28/2013 8:42:32 PM
DoctorEggman posted...
darkmoonbeam posted...
This reminds me of those link vs sora arguements on gamefaqs.

endless debating over nothing.

To 500!

naw, this one is pretty clear cut

there is nobody who clear cut beats Samus, and those people (namely godlike entities like Nasus and Xerath) would be hard pressed to win, considering how ridiculously powerful Samus is.

This is a much easier debate than say, 2 comic book characters duking it out, since comic book characters generally both have insane plot armor and ridiculous power levels bordering on the comical.

See: Any Hulk vs Superman debates.

The problem here is that people are subjecting her to League rules and omitting how truly overpowered she is. I'm sure if we pit comic characters like Hulk or Supes they would do the same. Like I stated earlier, remember the Kratos vs. League champs thread? People seriously thought that Kratos can be beaten.
---
If you are Amish and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
#52luigi33(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 9:30:57 PM
DoctorEggman posted...
darkmoonbeam posted...
This reminds me of those link vs sora arguements on gamefaqs.

endless debating over nothing.

To 500!

naw, this one is pretty clear cut

there is nobody who clear cut beats Samus, and those people (namely godlike entities like Nasus and Xerath) would be hard pressed to win, considering how ridiculously powerful Samus is.

This is a much easier debate than say, 2 comic book characters duking it out, since comic book characters generally both have insane plot armor and ridiculous power levels bordering on the comical.

See: Any Hulk vs Superman debates.

The problem here is that people are subjecting her to League rules and omitting how truly overpowered she is. I'm sure if we pit comic characters like Hulk or Supes they would do the same. Like I stated earlier, remember the Kratos vs. League champs thread? People seriously thought that Kratos can be beaten.

No way any character from LoL can beat Kratos. Not even the god champions considering she slays gods on a regular basis.
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
#53Knight_Of_OrderPosted 4/28/2013 9:41:19 PM
Samus is top tier in regards to VG power levels, i seriously doubt any LoL champ could have a solid shot at beating her.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu