AD eve vs AP eve (Jungle)

#21Rookie_JetPosted 4/29/2013 10:26:56 AM
Carbonights posted...
_HeX posted...
She's decent as AD, but only her E scales off AD so it's pretty much a waste to build her that way.
This is wrong, q also scales from AD, to a higher degree than it scales from AP in fact (50% vs. 45%);

They still do magic damage, however.

That 5% difference is still in favor of AP since 1 point of AP is so much cheaper to get than 1 point of bonus AD. Long sword, 400g, 10 AD. Tome, 435g, 20 AP.
#22ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/29/2013 10:31:09 AM
after the dfg and her ult change yes i would agree that ap eve isnt better anymore. or at the very least isnt that great.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#23CarbunkleFluxPosted 4/29/2013 10:38:09 AM(edited)
AP Eve's skills scale off of AP and benefit better from AP itemization. They also do not benefit from armor penetration which AD Eve will need. Her best kiting damage skill loses its damage and can only be used as a chasing tool with a specific Boots upgrade.

AD Eve basically becomes Master Yi with a different ult, no AD steroid and no natural sustain. Great initiate I guess, but then again, AP Eve has the same initiate...
---
"Live and Learn! You may never find your way..."
#24MizunoRyuuPosted 4/29/2013 10:40:34 AM
AP scalings are higher than AD and she deals magic damage, so Armour Penetration is useless. In addition, with an AD build, you'll likely have around 200 AD at endgame, whereas you'll have about 600 AP if you go AP, so obviously her damage output will be a lot higher considering her scalings. And considering she's melee and can spam spells like there's no tomorrow, there's no reason to go AD since Lich Bane procs do so much more damage than Triforce or Gauntlet procs.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...