TSM adc carry player

#11another guyPosted 4/29/2013 1:14:32 PM
And his W silly. His ultimate has a decent AP ratio as well as an imposed AP %ratio on his Q and E through the second part of his W. Think about it this way:

If you build Boots3 > Malady > Either CDR boots for more Quiver procs or Sorc boots for increased pen > Rod > Nashor's Tooth > Deathcap > Zhonya's > Runaans Hurricane
(End game switching boots for Void Staff or BotRK isn't a bad idea)

You'll have(With masteries and runes) around 500 AP, which gives you around 15% damage per blight stack, 45% at max stack. But Guy! Why build a Malady when it gives so little ap? Easy answer my simple minded friend. Every auto attack reduces the targets magic resist by 4, to a max of 7 for 28 additional pen*! Aswell as doing an additional 15+10%AP damage which at ~500 AP is going to be around 65 damage ontop of Blighted Quiver adding 151(26+25%); adding up to 216 Magic Damage per auto attack.

So lets go over this. We have Blighted Quiver applying 216 Magic damage, reducing magic resist by 4, your attack damage, and a stack of blight(15% of max health) per autoattack on not one, but 3 targets because of the Hurricane. Shooting off an Ability to proc the Blighted quiver is doing 45% damage(Why the magic resist reduction is important) to a possible 3 targets. After all of this you still have your ultimate which will set off the blight procs, aswell as spread to other targets, and deals at this point around 850 itself and roots people it hits.

Oh, have I mentioned that Malady, Nashors and Hurricane have AS to increase his Blight application?

All this on the table, I propose that Varus himself is an amazing sustain caster with amazing CC and initiation if the situation allows. Another champions that the chumps at Solomid and mobafire are completely unable to comprehend.

* = It's not really magic pen, but it still reduces their defenses. Just roll with it.
---
"Hippogryph? You'd think there would be some hippo or some gryphon in there... I see a moose chicken" - Rodent
#12SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 5:54:19 PM
another guy posted...
And his W silly. His ultimate has a decent AP ratio as well as an imposed AP %ratio on his Q and E through the second part of his W. Think about it this way:

If you build Boots3 > Malady > Either CDR boots for more Quiver procs or Sorc boots for increased pen > Rod > Nashor's Tooth > Deathcap > Zhonya's > Runaans Hurricane
(End game switching boots for Void Staff or BotRK isn't a bad idea)

You'll have(With masteries and runes) around 500 AP, which gives you around 15% damage per blight stack, 45% at max stack. But Guy! Why build a Malady when it gives so little ap? Easy answer my simple minded friend. Every auto attack reduces the targets magic resist by 4, to a max of 7 for 28 additional pen*! Aswell as doing an additional 15+10%AP damage which at ~500 AP is going to be around 65 damage ontop of Blighted Quiver adding 151(26+25%); adding up to 216 Magic Damage per auto attack.

So lets go over this. We have Blighted Quiver applying 216 Magic damage, reducing magic resist by 4, your attack damage, and a stack of blight(15% of max health) per autoattack on not one, but 3 targets because of the Hurricane. Shooting off an Ability to proc the Blighted quiver is doing 45% damage(Why the magic resist reduction is important) to a possible 3 targets. After all of this you still have your ultimate which will set off the blight procs, aswell as spread to other targets, and deals at this point around 850 itself and roots people it hits.

Oh, have I mentioned that Malady, Nashors and Hurricane have AS to increase his Blight application?

All this on the table, I propose that Varus himself is an amazing sustain caster with amazing CC and initiation if the situation allows. Another champions that the chumps at Solomid and mobafire are completely unable to comprehend.

* = It's not really magic pen, but it still reduces their defenses. Just roll with it.

pics or lies is all i can say
PS no dfg?
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#13charlesrulesPosted 4/29/2013 6:24:15 PM
Doesn't anyone watch the EU LCS? Varus has been getting some frequent use over there - it's like a favourite pick of TheTess
---
I think I ate a bowl of mysterio's for breakfast this morning- Spiderman, Spiderman 2
WOAH!! I'm sensing 14 Mega-Fonzies!!!!-Futurama
#14SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 7:32:12 PM
charlesrules posted...
Doesn't anyone watch the EU LCS? Varus has been getting some frequent use over there - it's like a favourite pick of TheTess

dw u cant nerf him
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness