Wood Tier Woes

#1angelfire12345Posted 4/28/2013 8:13:11 PM
Short and simple...

My team: Thresh, MF(me), Brand, Garen, and Fiddlesticks
Their team: Lux(supp), Morg, Jax, Hec, and Twitch.

End of laning the score is 13/5. I'm 6/2, mostly from fid who came down twice while thresh was sitting in base for like 1-2 min each back. Had 130 cs by 15 min. We get to mid game, and everything goes downhill. Our thresh decides to fully initiate without anyone else in position, and he dies, fid then ults in, and dies....they get an uncontested(note:unwarded) baron, and win the game....

Thresh ended something like 1/14/5....how do you carry that? I lolking'd him after and his lks was like 890. I just don't get riot's matchmaking logic. Looking back at my ranked match history, I've never had more than a few negative scores, I win lane almost every game. And I try to get everyone to work together and secure objectives, but it's like I'm back training all of my new college buds to play and i just threw them into ranked. I've had 4 afk's in my 10 placements, and i get about 35 lp a win...if that tells you how accurate riots leagues system is now. I just don't get it. Any advice that's not you just trying to make yourself look clever on a message board? Cheers
---
"God doesn't limp"-House
#2Alakazam_fanPosted 4/28/2013 8:17:23 PM
I didn't even read your cool story bro. I just wanted to

h4h4

and now I'll take my leave.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#3angelfire12345(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 8:19:36 PM
Thank you for adding to the discussion. Glad that you felt it worth your time to waste your time posting. To each their own.
---
"God doesn't limp"-House
#4TomorrowDogPosted 4/28/2013 8:21:17 PM
Don't count on your teammates, focus on snowballing yourself. Abuse the enemy's low elo stupidity.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#5aHappySackaPosted 4/28/2013 8:25:02 PM
Refer to the pic in my sig.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#6StrategyWikipedPosted 4/28/2013 8:25:43 PM(edited)
Duoing in solo queue is the absolute best way to climb ranked. Also, securing dragon is a pretty massive advantage (I'd say it's highly likely you'll win if you get the first 2-3).
#7angelfire12345(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 8:25:24 PM
I would have, but their hec knew to just focus me in fights, and after thresh went all rambo on their support or something everytime, between garen and a dead fid i never had much protection. Would have been fine if hec hadn't gone 6/2/5 in laning phase. Just seems like every game, the other team gets all of the kids that graduated from high school, and i get the kids who can't carry a game in a bucket.
---
"God doesn't limp"-House
#8hockeydude15Posted 4/28/2013 8:36:01 PM
Only advice is to look back how you played and figure out where you could do it better really. If you won your lane that hard and usually do then you should also have complete control over dragon as well as their turret down so you can help other lanes as well, if you didn't that's all on you. Push your advantage and don't be afraid of telling your teammates what to do as long as you also give a reason why they should do it, believe it or not most people do listen to it. For example you just sent the other teams bot pair back after an engage tell your jungler to come do dragon because they won't have the numbers and start heading there yourself.

But really if you are in bronze and can't get out of it you belong there.
---
Yawn
#9MhkaMAthPosted 4/28/2013 8:40:22 PM
uncontested(note:unwarded) baron

GUESS WHAT YOU COULD FIX?
---
http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/6840/mathz.jpg http://i.imgur.com/iB1sU.jpg
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a290/juliaxx/Picture56.jpg Free stuff!
#10Alakazam_fanPosted 4/28/2013 8:48:34 PM
angelfire12345 posted...
Thank you for adding to the discussion. Glad that you felt it worth your time to waste your time posting. To each their own.

I don't find the time I spent posting that was wasted... I in fact had a very fun time posting at your discontent. However, I can assure you that your time has been wasted in an unsuccessful attempt at trying to belittle me that doesn't affect me in the slightest.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.