"Uncounterable Top"- Jayce? Elise?

#1Walker_RealPosted 4/28/2013 10:25:44 PM
Who are some "uncounterabe" tops?

I know Yorick is one, I mean he has his weaknesses but a majority of match ups he has an advantage.

Who else is a huge bully?

Usually Lee Sin is a great pick, but I just got eaten by a Vayne and it was not okay.
#2lopismaster3Posted 4/28/2013 10:29:09 PM
Elise
Rumble
And if you great at him Kennen
---
PSN: Xcalibur706
#3darkwing1232Posted 4/28/2013 10:43:32 PM
Nasus does fairly well against most tops. Once he gets some MR or armor depending on his opponent, He can farm through pretty much any damage taken and then steam rolls over anyone once his Q is farmed.
#4MegeasPosted 4/28/2013 10:46:16 PM
There are tons of lane bullies and people who are strong. That said if you know what your doing you can counter pretty much any champ. Sure Solo/normal queue may not be the place to do it but popular tops like Yorick and Elise can be countered by a lot of the ranged casters. No one ever thinks it may be a good idea to switch mid and top though out side high level play.

Anyways Rumble is countered by champs with range and that have a way to disengage a fight. (jayce) Jayce is countered by sustain champs ( yorick, irelia), and Elise is countered by Malzahar, kassadin, leblanc.
#5aHappySackaPosted 4/28/2013 10:46:39 PM
darkwing1232 posted...
Nasus does fairly well against most tops. Once he gets some MR or armor depending on his opponent, He can farm through pretty much any damage taken and then steam rolls over anyone once his Q is farmed.

Uhhhh no, on-topic Rumble and Teemo both dominate most melee champs and cover each other in terms of match-ups, but in terms of having the least bad matchups in general then I'm pretty sure it's Yorick, Cho'Gath, and Elise.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#6Ultraknight64Posted 4/28/2013 10:47:44 PM
Nunu? He won't lose lane no matter what.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#7Flame_HazardPosted 4/28/2013 10:54:37 PM
Megeas posted...
Anyways Rumble is countered by champs with range and that have a way to disengage a fight. (jayce) Jayce is countered by sustain champs ( yorick, irelia), and Elise is countered by Malzahar, kassadin, leblanc.

Eh? When are they going to be in top lane?
---
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.
#8JonmaximumPosted 4/28/2013 10:59:50 PM
Flame_Hazard posted...
Megeas posted...

Eh? When are they going to be in top lane?

To counter Elise
#9Shadow EdgePosted 4/28/2013 11:00:12 PM
I can't think of a single champ who beats Nunu in lane.
---
ns
#10Arken101Posted 4/28/2013 11:01:42 PM
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain.
---
[http://animebot.everyboty.net/pix/866.jpg] [http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png]
Disregard Choices, Acquire Swain Garen's mai waifu