junglers who complain about "mia" calls

#1KosukeKGAPosted 4/29/2013 4:49:37 AM
Oh my god, how did these people get into gold
#2PyrizzlaPosted 4/29/2013 4:50:45 AM
KosukeKGA posted...
Oh my god, how did these people get into gold

You mean the ones who wonder into enemy jungle un-warded?

Get caught by your lane enemy and jungler and blame no SS?
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#3Gun SagePosted 4/29/2013 4:56:39 AM
Only time I complain about something like this is when my jungle is warded, you didn't call MIA, I pinged that your laner was here, and I got ganked by both mid and the enemy jungler... While you farmed...
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#4KosukeKGA(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 4:57:01 AM
Exactly. Our jungler malphite died in his jungle from a nid spear/cougar combo and complains about the mia.

I call him out on his BS by saying what is the point of the minimap then (I was Top lane btw and Nidalee was the enemy Mid). He states, "I am not watching the map while fighting," implying he does watch the map then when he is roaming camps.

So then I ask, why complain about mias then? He then goes on to say "stfu noob your bad". People will always blame each other for their stupidity. Utter ridiculousness.

I know this is just a pointless ranting thread but still, this ranked system is so messed up. It only makes legitimate sense to play pre-made Ranked 5s.
#5KosukeKGA(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 5:02:54 AM
Gun Sage posted...
Only time I complain about something like this is when my jungle is warded, you didn't call MIA, I pinged that your laner was here, and I got ganked by both mid and the enemy jungler... While you farmed...

So it's not necessarily a problem about awareness here then. You were just disappointed your laner didn't follow his lane...
#6lightdragoon88Posted 4/29/2013 5:04:58 AM
KosukeKGA posted...
Exactly. Our jungler malphite died in his jungle from a nid spear/cougar combo and complains about the mia.

I call him out on his BS by saying what is the point of the minimap then (I was Top lane btw and Nidalee was the enemy Mid). He states, "I am not watching the map while fighting," implying he does watch the map then when he is roaming camps.

So then I ask, why complain about mias then? He then goes on to say "stfu noob your bad". People will always blame each other for their stupidity. Utter ridiculousness.

I know this is just a pointless ranting thread but still, this ranked system is so messed up. It only makes legitimate sense to play pre-made Ranked 5s.

I agree.

This is why I stay away from rank.

If you go Rank, you really need a pre-made team. Less trolling and more teamwork.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#7natchu96Posted 4/29/2013 5:24:01 AM
natchu96 posted...
Humans are, by certain standards, the most irrational beings out of all beings that live on this planet. Even animals learn from mistakes. Humans deny them for the sake of their self-esteem.

Quoting myself from another topic.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#8DanulusPosted 4/29/2013 5:25:23 AM
KosukeKGA posted...

My eyes are glued to the map so much that I get stressed out when 2 friendly lanes are being pushed.
---
"Do not swallow your moral code in tablet form." - Christopher Hitchens
"That's all I needed to hear." - Raiden
#9mgtonvac55Posted 4/29/2013 5:29:17 AM
Why is an enemy laner in your team's jungle killing your jungler and the friendly laner not right there in the fight assisting? If your lane opponent just killed your jungler in his own jungle and you're still in the lane farming, you f***ed up super hard.
---
New York Yankees 15-9
Go Knicks!
#10GoldenFantasyPosted 4/29/2013 6:32:11 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
KosukeKGA posted...

I agree.

This is why I stay away from rank.

If you go Rank, you really need a pre-made team. Less trolling and more teamwork.

But the premade ranked elo is different from single elo.
---
Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around. - ff12and3rocks