Spirit Champions - Who represents you and why?

#1Walker_RealPosted 4/29/2013 10:29:55 AM
It can be anything, a skill, a play style, an animation, whatever you want, who are your spirit champions and why, and what's your favorite part about them?

Rengar - Because hes a predator, and that's the mind set I assume in LoL. Some of kind of deranged killer on the hunt.
My favorite part about him is when he says "COMW AWN!" when you W sometimes. I say that when I get mad a lot.

Diana - Because she's an all in kind of girl. Hits hard and fast, no escape, one way ticket to in with her ult, and her melee mage coolness in general.
My favorite part about her is her animations, her melee attack speed and coolness and her dance and recall are all amazing. Her dance is great for winning pose when you end game.
#2shadyelfPosted 4/29/2013 10:32:25 AM
Kha'zix because he's void and blue and purple and he jumps around blows everything then jumps out so cool
---
?
#3zeppelin312Posted 4/29/2013 10:32:52 AM
heimerdinger, because we both have the most pimping of walks
#4centurion911Posted 4/29/2013 10:43:28 AM
shadyelf posted...
Kha'zix because he's void and blue and purple and he jumps around blows everything then jumps out so cool

;-)
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#5BoogyyPosted 4/29/2013 10:44:51 AM
inb4 nerds pick Singed

Jarvan for clumsy heroicness
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#6centurion911Posted 4/29/2013 10:45:03 AM
I would say mine is Malphite.

I'm going in headfirst, dictating the pace, and I'm gonna be a big problem for their team. I won't get many kills, but I'll stop kills from happening and force them to deal with me
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#7Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2013 10:47:12 AM(edited)
centurion911 posted...
I would say mine is Malphite.

I'm going in headfirst, dictating the pace,

I thought this was going somewhere else.

"Both durable and powerful, good at slamming, and of course rock hard."
#8teh_hellspawnPosted 4/29/2013 10:59:05 AM
Vladimir and Vayne. I take a bit to get rolling, but once I do, It's pretty hard to stop me. I've always liked big powerhouses in RPGs, especially ones that take some effort to truly peak.
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
#9MizunoRyuuPosted 4/29/2013 11:09:07 AM
I'd have to say Leona. She is, in my opinion, the definition of a tank, in terms of both design and abilities. She defends her allies and enables them to show what they're capable of without worrying about being attacked. Dat selfless defender of justice.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#10vermillion719Posted 4/29/2013 11:15:27 AM
Teemo.

I'm ****ing adorable and yet everyone still hates me for some reason.
---
"NO I DON'T WANT TO USE IT ON THE BALLS. I WANT TO HAVE A RAVE PARTY."