Lissandra Champion Spotlight

#11wind64aPosted 4/29/2013 8:08:09 PM
I'm hoping they give her a Narnia skin. That and a Lady Cordelia skin. I'm guessing both would be later releases though.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#12MetalzdragonPosted 4/29/2013 8:08:11 PM
themagicpainman posted...
Lissandra, the Puck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4mJSbzASGU

Guys I found the real Lissandra Champion Spotlight.
#13BenWhoDrownedPosted 4/29/2013 8:15:21 PM
themagicpainman posted...
Lissandra, the Puck

This
#14XialohPosted 4/29/2013 8:16:46 PM
This Puck nonsense is beginning to annoy me. Guess I better avoid the boards for a week from the looks of it.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#15Soul_ShredderPosted 4/29/2013 8:21:48 PM
Xialoh posted...
This Puck nonsense is beginning to annoy me. Guess I better avoid the boards for a week from the looks of it.

So is she not extremely similar to puck or something?
#16wind64aPosted 4/29/2013 8:30:07 PM
From the Puck spotlight, it seems that there are a few differences. Puck's linear shot seems to not be affected by when or if it hits a target. Couldn't really say with the Aoe burst, since I don't know if that's supposed to be a silence or what. Lissandra's protection plus damage, appears to apply the damage when the spell activates, and can be cast directly on the opponent. Puck seems to only be able to cast it on himself and the damage appears to be applied when he blinks back into the frey. I suppose his linear skillshot is quite similar to her claw though. Visually they're completely different.

This is just me guessing, based on the previews mind you.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#17themagicpainmanPosted 4/29/2013 8:33:42 PM
They just have very similar mechanics.

Skillshot line they can teleport to.
Ability to phase out of the fight for a few seconds.
AoE Root/Stuns
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#18Zalden1Posted 4/29/2013 8:38:59 PM
Well, I know when I went onto the PBE when she first came out when you used her Q or E it was almost impossible to see anything but I played a normal with her anyways and single-handedly carried my team with a score of 14/3/7 and had TONS of fun playing her especially since her E makes it impossible to get ganked or be caught out. I'm definitely day 1 buying her unless I can manage to get someone to buy her for me...... so if anyone wants to buy her for me please do, I would love it! ^ ^
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKbLWV47R84&feature=youtu.be