What are my bad matchups as Garen?

#1TheBlueDeathPosted 4/29/2013 8:42:34 PM
I normally focus on movement speed then armor/magic resist depending on who is my enemy laner.

What are my bad matchups? I got bullied some by a Gangplank untill I got enough movement speed to run him down.

I'm doing well. Finishing positive and normally having highest amount of kills. I do get stalled by some champs more than others. Want to hear who counters me hardest and how to get around it.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2FvPPosted 4/29/2013 8:43:25 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/66069682
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3OmfgitsBlahPosted 4/29/2013 8:44:11 PM
Nasus is pretty vicious, Teemo (if there's a skill differential) can be ultra-obnoxious, Nunu can be super annoying, Jax can out-trade and scales harder, and anyone that can survive and not feed you during laning phase will scale harder.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#4xVashTS98xPosted 4/29/2013 8:44:50 PM
Lulu.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#5PrizmSlashPosted 4/29/2013 8:49:26 PM
Of the top of my head:

Jayce: pretty straightforward. He has a knockback and he's ranged most of the time so he can harass you. You can't get to him to Q him though he does tend to run out of mana pretty fast.

Riven: has too much cc, you cant really trade with her properly, she'll mostly come out on top. Has a shield as well and is manaless like garen.

Renekton: has stun, sustain and instant wave clear, all things that garen lacks to some extent. He'll almost always come out on top during trades. Garen's ult can be considered better than Renekton's in a 1v1 sitation.
---
-_-
#6DarkEspeon996Posted 4/29/2013 8:50:11 PM
Jax can out-trade and scales harder

Garen s**** on Jax in lane.
---
What goes up, must go down. Like my grades...- black wargreykid
http://i.imgur.com/amV5N.jpg
#7Howdy7777777Posted 4/29/2013 8:51:46 PM
I don't play Garen but I usually win the lane extremely easily when I'm against him as Rumble.
#8darkwing1232Posted 4/29/2013 8:55:12 PM
After getting his first piece of armor, a Garen will not be able to damage a Nasus.
#9fft_ramzaPosted 4/29/2013 9:08:39 PM
Will completely destroy you:

Teemo, Elise, Jayce, Vayne, Yorick.

Will give you a hard time but can be defeated with skill:

Gangplank, Nidalee, Quinn, Rumble, Pantheon, Kayle.

Fair matchups (no one counters):

Tryndamere, Darius, Renekton, Nasus, Jarvan, Xin Zhao, Jax.

You destroy:

Akali, Zed, Shen, Nidalee, Singed, Riven, Wukong, Kha.
---
Signature for rent