I just had the worst game of my life.

#1xX Joshy XxPosted 4/29/2013 11:42:16 PM
I'm never playing Kha'Zix again. And the way half my team acted, I don't think I even want to play the game again -_-

I'd link it for you to laugh at, but it's not up on lolking yet. Do some tribunal, if you see a Kha'Zix with 4-9 "Unskilled Player" reports..that's it.
#2twopoundcowPosted 4/29/2013 11:44:53 PM
I just had one of the worst. The kind of game that makes you never want to play that champion again.
#3Skul_Posted 4/29/2013 11:53:00 PM
link it when its up
---
If someone picks Shaco, you lose. This is regardless of which team said Shaco is on
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;
#4InfiniteFSoraPosted 4/30/2013 12:00:36 AM
Me too. I had a 4 man queue that had an afk at 2 minutes that never came back, then my support just typed "afk", afkd for 3 minutes leaving me to 1v2, then danced at the fountain with the other 2 for two minutes.

They then proceeded to refuse to surrender and trolled it to a 27 minute game.

Then they reported me and asked the enemy team to as well.

reminded me of why I always dodge 3+ man queues
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#5Waluigi1Posted 4/30/2013 1:10:34 AM
Me too.
---
PSO is teh best!
#6TheSteelPhoenixPosted 4/30/2013 3:39:26 AM
The worst game of my life was when I was smashing the enemy jungle then my mom called me to tell my my grandma was in a coma and I needed to drive up if I wanted to say my last good byes, and after I hung up I had accidently let their jungler gank all three lanes, now we were behind, so I start saying that mid couldnt hold it down, and then started saying in all chat that they kept calling me the N word, and got three of them to say they were reporting everyone. Then at I was like "please report them, im having a hard time", and they all said they did, at which point I said "HAHA LOSERS YOU CANT UNREPORT THEY NEVER SAID ANYTHING", and left.

That was probably my worst game, I accidently lost blue in my first gank, and it just rolled down hill.
---
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On World Champion
#7Death_SpasmPosted 4/30/2013 3:40:42 AM
Never understood how 'unskilled player' is reportable? Unless it's clearly deliberate it shouldn't be an offence.
---
Slinky + Escalator = EVERLASTING FUN
#8shinigami_matt(Moderator)Posted 4/30/2013 3:45:00 AM
Was it worse than my 0-8 Riven game? I doubt it.
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#9thedarklordx3Posted 5/3/2013 12:16:48 PM(edited)
my worst games were probably with ryze, anivia, and adc tryndamere

as a result, I'll never play any of those again

think

4/22
0/8
2/16
1/16

the middle two are anivia games, and the first game happened when I was summoner level 10, the last one was like 3 months ago and the first time I played adc in season 3(the last time before that was like.. 2012 or 2011 and I wasn't even good then) not to mention the unviability of adc trynd

as it stands, I hate being most adcs, I hate anivia and think she sucks, and refuse to ever play ryze again
---
League of Legends IGN: devilkingx - add me and play with me
Official Raichu of the pokemon X and Y boards
#10DartkunPosted 5/3/2013 12:18:25 PM
Death_Spasm posted...
Never understood how 'unskilled player' is reportable? Unless it's clearly deliberate it shouldn't be an offence.

It's reportable because if it wasn't, the team would be using intentional feeding.

Unless it's changed within the last month, you should not see any tribunal reports with unskilled player as unskilled player is not an offense that can warrant a suspension. Unskilled means the your hidden rating goes down so you are matched with worse players.

Had the reported you for intentional feeding you might go to the tribunal.
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius