Now that I've been suspended from school, I'll get to play League for a month.

#41DarthVashtiPosted 4/30/2013 8:12:44 AM
Dota2 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/yeOnl82.jpg

Have fun making that up at the end of the year.
#42kirbymuncherPosted 4/30/2013 8:12:45 AM
hurley4 posted...
What I was referring to is that we are taught every State and Capital through the mid-grades!

Actually I was never taught this either lol

I think the only things we learned about US states were which ones bordered the Great Lakes
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#43kirbymuncherPosted 4/30/2013 8:12:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#44hurley4Posted 4/30/2013 8:17:05 AM
kirbymuncher posted...
hurley4 posted...
What I was referring to is that we are taught every State and Capital through the mid-grades!

Actually I was never taught this either lol

I think the only things we learned about US states were which ones bordered the Great Lakes

Well, I suppose that there are two major branches of schooling in Canada (Catholic and Public). So I may have been making an assumption that the Public School System in fact teaches this. But if you were in the Catholic School System, then you definitely went through this, or had a similar suspension during that course!
---
PSN: ChristianFour
#45ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/30/2013 8:19:38 AM
Ephidel posted...
With how often you post here, I'm surprised you attended school in the first place.

---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#46sortajanPosted 4/30/2013 9:59:39 AM
read first few posts, thought "this is going to be an epic topic, i just know it"

read the rest of the posts, familiar feeling of disappointment^2
---
"Glory... to me Many... I am a voice in their choir."
#47drclaeysPosted 4/30/2013 10:49:12 AM
Friends,

For some reason I thought Ottawa was a province. Sorry. Its a town. Now I have done some research on Canada.

And Im from michigan, which is right next door. which is kinda funny. Or sad. ANd My mom is from Newfoundland Canada, and I have been there a few times. So IM HALF canadian. Which reflects in my love for beer.

the GREAT thing about Canadians, is they have a GREAT sense of humor.

Thank you for sharing, and giving us the Geography lessons.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
Signed up for a 13.1 mile (21 KM ) half marathon on May 5th. Wish me luck!