Olaf Jungle

#1Ralphy_HotKnifePosted 4/30/2013 12:59:20 PM
How viable is it? Is he one of the better junglers? Been playing him and building Wriggle's.
#2sabeta_samaPosted 4/30/2013 1:04:26 PM
He's not the worst jungler.
---
Official Gardevoir of the Pokemon X Message Boards
#3Lord_WoobiePosted 4/30/2013 1:08:01 PM
Undertow refresh makes for some of the most OP clears in the game.

His ganking was hurt by the new slow decay on his Q. If you can land it he's Mundo-tier. If you can't land it he's Shyvana-tier. His kit is great for tower diving though.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#4Ralphy_HotKnife(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 1:18:17 PM
Alright then, I guess I will buy him by the end of the week after he's no longer free. I need a designated jungler because I almost always play top or adc. Any more opinions?
#5Final_HatsamuPosted 4/30/2013 1:22:15 PM
I wouldn't tak Olaf as my main jungler, though.

I mean, he doesn't suck at Jungling, but there are plenty other champions better than him on that role, imo.
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#6DolethorPosted 4/30/2013 1:37:21 PM
I've played Olaf since before he was nerfed almost exclusively as a jungler. I tried giving him another shot to see if he was viable. He's absolutely horrible as a jungler.

Ok he can counter jungle, well better get used to doing that because that's all he can do. He farms really well and counterjungles, that's it. His ganks are bad, really bad ever since Q was nerfed. He does NOT have any initiation and in soloq that's just deadly. Your top laner or mid MUST have initiating power and maybe even win their lanes or else you'll lose. He's also not that tanky given the fact he's a poor jungler, he doesn't have any defensive steroids, he has some good damage but even that was nerfed a lot. He's quite good in teamfights once they start, but again his damage is much lower than before.

Do not jungle him. He's a classic case of someone that has 40% win rate for a reason, there are too many situations or team comps that he's useless. Really angry they nerfed him because of a stupid little skirmish Voyboy won with him, THAT'S ALL HE'S GOOD AT.
---
Frankly my Dear... let's get married again.