Now that ARAM is an offical 'normal' mode

#1TrevorkkhoPosted 4/30/2013 2:46:08 PM
The report button has been very irresistible to click at people that goes
'I don't know this champ at all, but I don't follow recommended, built random items. I m a not a newbie, I have over 1k wins'

Plus all those went 'LAG and my fps', had to teach them to how to lower graphic setting.

On the good part, no more dodger.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#2FlareZeroPosted 4/30/2013 2:48:42 PM
I wouldn't follow recommended build items either. It's ARAM, they're not going to punish you because you're playing a champ you might not even own (like free week champs). And it's not exactly like you can play passive and just idle to not feed either.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#3xRustySpoonPosted 4/30/2013 2:51:23 PM(edited)
I wouldn't follow recommended build items either. It's ARAM, they're not going to punish you because you're playing a champ you might not even own (like free week champs). And it's not exactly like you can play passive and just idle to not feed either.

I build troll/unconventional items in almost every ARAM game I play. I think this is the reason I enjoyed custom game ARAMs so much. Now that it's an actual queue, I'm not sure if I'll get the same feeling.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#4angermngment101Posted 4/30/2013 2:53:47 PM(edited)
I dont care if I lose in ARAM. I literally dont care about that mode at all, and its the only mode im going to play from now on.

Its the most fun for me, so im going to do whatever the **** I want
---
Gamefax
#5VascelaPosted 4/30/2013 2:53:01 PM
The report button has been very irresistible to click at people that goes
'I don't know this champ at all, but I don't follow recommended, built random items. I m a not a newbie, I have over 1k wins'

Plus all those went 'LAG and my fps', had to teach them to how to lower graphic setting.

On the good part, no more dodger.

I run lowest settings. Some days it's a 60 fps 70 ping day. Some days it's a 2 fps 240 ping day.
#6FlareZeroPosted 4/30/2013 3:12:36 PM
I just can't fathom anyone getting banned because they play awful in ARAM, even if you have whiny teammates who wants to report you (like our topic creator).
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#7infinitexxPosted 4/30/2013 3:21:21 PM(edited)
Recommended items are really hit or miss. I looked at Tristana's for the first time in forever when I pulled her in ARAM, all AP stuff.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#8B01tPosted 4/30/2013 3:24:55 PM
FlareZero posted...
I just can't fathom anyone getting banned because they play awful in ARAM, even if you have whiny teammates who wants to report you (like our topic creator).

at least about this, yeah. if someone's toxic...

anyways, i agree. For me and a lot of my friends, ARAM's always been about destressing from a nasty loss or just fooling around.
That IS why the mode started and became popular, after all >.>
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#9MizunoRyuuPosted 4/30/2013 3:59:13 PM
I play on the lowest settings and still get around 8fps, and that's with all other programs and unnecessary background services closed. And I regularly get ping of over 400, sometimes spiking into the thousands (highest ever actually displayed was 17,000, and it actually took 17 seconds for anything to respond). Sometimes, the internet and computer they're playing on really can be that bad.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#10Rising ChaosPosted 5/1/2013 12:47:11 AM
infinitexx posted...
Recommended items are really hit or miss. I looked at Tristana's for the first time in forever when I pulled her in ARAM, all AP stuff.

Agh, is that why I see every Trist lately doing that?
---
"Pokey and the man."