Is it worth it to buy champs with RP outside of the 6300 ones?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is it worth it to buy champs with RP outside of the 6300 ones?
2 years ago#1
Discuss.
---
Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back.
2 years ago#2
I say no unless you're finishing off your RP, and even then it's a stretch unless they're on sale.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
2 years ago#3
Only if its a 50% sale and you actually plan on using it then sure why not.
2 years ago#4
my rule is, only If I'm getting the bundle
2 years ago#5
darkwing1232 posted...
Only if its a 50% sale and you actually plan on using it then sure why not.

I only buy on sale champs. I broke down and spend full price for a few but overall I only buy on sale champs.
2 years ago#6
It depends on how much money you make, how much leisure time you have, and how much you want the champ. Tada.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
2 years ago#7
Sale or bundle for RP.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
2 years ago#8
Yes I just bought fizz. I'm on the fence about karma tho... I've bought 4800 when they have been 50% off but I've never bought 3150 with RP. Help me.
---
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
2 years ago#9
4800's when they are on sale I would say are fine. I did buy sona when she was on sale as well but I was drunk so that doesn't count.
2 years ago#10
I started a smurf and bought all my champs with RP since I wanted to save all the IP I earn for runes. I'm level 13 with 57 champs (not including free ones).
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Is it worth it to buy champs with RP outside of the 6300 ones?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived