So new trundle is jokes

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So new trundle is jokes
3 years ago#1
Cause using q brings double kills now, instead of a delayed double kill.. cause AS scales with it now an soft cc on it too woosh
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
3 years ago#2
Early game Q feels a lot weaker to me. Since it now scales with AS, it doesn't artificially boost your AS anymore like it used to. Of course, lategame Q, especially when you're on W, more than makes up for that.

I'm really, really feeling the loss of Tenacity though. But, Pillar now interrupts channels. Huzzah.
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
3 years ago#3
I was wondering why his Q felt so slow. Nice to know I'm not just imagining it. :p
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
3 years ago#4
teh_hellspawn posted...
I was wondering why his Q felt so slow. Nice to know I'm not just imagining it. :p

Yeah. It's the animation too, tbh. It's sort of has a wavy feeling to it and the sound when it connects is less satisfying. You could almost feel the club if you pressed Q with the old Trundle.
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
3 years ago#5
Chrikke666 posted...
teh_hellspawn posted...

Yeah. It's the animation too, tbh. It's sort of has a wavy feeling to it and the sound when it connects is less satisfying. You could almost feel the club if you pressed Q with the old Trundle.

nerf his early game
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So new trundle is jokes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived