So new trundle is jokes

#1SwiftToadzPosted 4/30/2013 4:58:55 PM
Cause using q brings double kills now, instead of a delayed double kill.. cause AS scales with it now an soft cc on it too woosh
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#2Chrikke666Posted 4/30/2013 5:08:25 PM
Early game Q feels a lot weaker to me. Since it now scales with AS, it doesn't artificially boost your AS anymore like it used to. Of course, lategame Q, especially when you're on W, more than makes up for that.

I'm really, really feeling the loss of Tenacity though. But, Pillar now interrupts channels. Huzzah.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#3teh_hellspawnPosted 4/30/2013 5:11:50 PM
I was wondering why his Q felt so slow. Nice to know I'm not just imagining it. :p
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
#4Chrikke666Posted 4/30/2013 5:15:01 PM
teh_hellspawn posted...
I was wondering why his Q felt so slow. Nice to know I'm not just imagining it. :p

Yeah. It's the animation too, tbh. It's sort of has a wavy feeling to it and the sound when it connects is less satisfying. You could almost feel the club if you pressed Q with the old Trundle.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#5SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 6:29:14 PM
Chrikke666 posted...
teh_hellspawn posted...

Yeah. It's the animation too, tbh. It's sort of has a wavy feeling to it and the sound when it connects is less satisfying. You could almost feel the club if you pressed Q with the old Trundle.

nerf his early game
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness