Just made a reddit thread requesting more normal game stats

#1xRustySpoonPosted 4/30/2013 7:13:05 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1dgeja/riot_should_make_more_normal_game_statistics/

If you could go upvote for visibility to get the ball rolling, that'd be great.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#2RaymondPosted 4/30/2013 7:14:48 PM
no
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#3KirynTheClericPosted 4/30/2013 7:15:14 PM
I've never used Reddit before, how do you upvote?
---
LoL IGN: Zebraoracle
#4xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 7:16:22 PM

I think you need an account to upvote things, but I could be wrong. The arrows on the left side of the post indicate either an upvote or downvote. Upvoted material rises.
---
Get dumpstered.
#5KirynTheClericPosted 4/30/2013 7:18:14 PM
xRustySpoon posted...

I think you need an account to upvote things, but I could be wrong. The arrows on the left side of the post indicate either an upvote or downvote. Upvoted material rises.

I have an account, just never used it. And you mean the two arrows with the dot between them? After reading your post, I hit the top one and it turned orange. Did I upvote?
---
LoL IGN: Zebraoracle
#6xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 7:20:23 PM
xRustySpoon posted...

I have an account, just never used it. And you mean the two arrows with the dot between them? After reading your post, I hit the top one and it turned orange. Did I upvote?

yea. thanks.
---
Get dumpstered.
#7SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 4/30/2013 7:22:15 PM
There is no reason to provide stats for normal games. Riot's intent is to have normal elo and statistics hidden for casual players as normals is in itself casual. It was stated by Riot that they wanted all ratings hidden from players.(Rating as in previously labeled elo).

They already have your statistics shown through ranked games. If you would like the option to see your statistics you should play more ranked.
#8xHateradePosted 4/30/2013 7:22:39 PM
There is no reason to provide stats for normal games. Riot's intent is to have normal elo and statistics hidden for casual players as normals is in itself casual. It was stated by Riot that they wanted all ratings hidden from players.(Rating as in previously labeled elo).

They already have your statistics shown through ranked games. If you would like the option to see your statistics you should play more ranked.

there is no reason to NOT have it

doesnt make sense
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#9HeartlessCharmsPosted 4/30/2013 7:23:34 PM
xHaterade posted...

doesnt make sense

---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#10SeaIntoTheSkyPosted 4/30/2013 7:24:19 PM
xHaterade posted...

doesnt make sense
I agree, however it was done because there is a bigger population of league players that do not want it to be viewed. This is why Riot removed normal elo and other statistics because of complaints from the majority of gamers.