Feels so good to catch that cowardly pokey Teemo...

#1TheBlueDeathPosted 4/30/2013 7:56:56 PM
DEMACIA!

Enemy Champion has been slain.

So so good.

Especially since he's in EVERY GAME EVER.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#2CrayonmuffinPosted 4/30/2013 7:58:08 PM
Agreed. If I'm just doing solo/blind pick he's about 99% there and no matter who is there in the teamfight, I'm targeting that little guy. Hate him.
#3fft_ramzaPosted 4/30/2013 7:58:45 PM
It feels better to shut down a Nidalee who's been getting triples from afar with those annoying spears and when approached ults away.
---
Signature for rent
#4TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 7:59:48 PM
fft_ramza posted...
It feels better to shut down a Nidalee who's been getting triples from afar with those annoying spears and when approached ults away.

Haven't experienced this yet

Thank god.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#5theBIGman53Posted 4/30/2013 10:21:36 PM
I hate anyone that spams an emote. Teemo and Lux's laughs, Tarics ridiculous GEMS, GEMS ARE TRULY OUTRAGEOUS rant that every trash taric spams. If someone taunts me in game, I kill them. I don't care how long it takes, they are my target. Only in normals though. I just hate spammers. We get that your champ can laugh, scrubs.
---
Just so everyone knows, the plural of STAFF is STAVES
#6XxMistahKrazyxXPosted 4/30/2013 10:37:49 PM
I like playing Kat against teemo so when the little ****er tries to go invis to pop up and go off on me when he has a chance. I walk around til my ults lights up, find kinda the center of that area and then BAM! Death Lotus! Daggers fly to where he is and they try to run before dying so Shunpo, Q, W, Dead Teemo
#7PraetorianGhostPosted 4/30/2013 11:30:59 PM
And then you face the ever elusive ad teemo who rolls you into the ground at top and then takes your inhib at 20 minutes.
---
Note: All posts come with a giant invisible asterisk stating:
"All statements expressed are opinions unless specifically stated otherwise."
#8TheBlueDeath(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 2:37:51 PM
PraetorianGhost posted...
And then you face the ever elusive ad teemo who rolls you into the ground at top and then takes your inhib at 20 minutes.

That doesn't happen.

Ever.
---
#9P00DGEPosted 5/1/2013 2:46:48 PM
Teemo is so much fun to play.