Lissandra + Ashe/Sejuani quest

#1wantfastcarsPosted 4/30/2013 9:33:37 PM
So I was just screwing around in a beginner bot match with my roommate to try full-build Lissandra, and threw an Ashe on the other team. About 40 minutes into the game (when Ashe finally hit Level 18, I think), a message came up in the top corner saying something to the tune of "Kill Ashe." I killed her and got a little ice crown with a buff that said "Lissandra is Queen of the Freljord. The Iceborn will return." or something like that. I'd upload a video, since I had LoLReplay running, but it complains about "The version of League this was recorded on is newer than the currently installed version." If anyone knows how to fix that, I'll try to get a video up.

tl;dr: Pretty sure the Ashe/Sejuani/Lissandra quest activates when both champions are Level 18. The first person to kill the other gets a little ice crown (note: it was still blue despite being Bloodstone Lissandra) that floats over their head, with a buff talking about how they're now the leader of the Freljord. I don't think it has any in-game effects.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#2OnionOfMysteryPosted 4/30/2013 9:37:37 PM
Real Men play Queen Ashe anyway, this quest just confirms what we all know.
---
The official OnionOfMystery of Reality.
"Vaan is like a Robin in a universe composed entirely of Batmans."