So how are Quinn and Karma since the patch?

#1XialohPosted 4/30/2013 10:59:34 PM
This is really more or less about Quinn. I expect that Karma's win rate won't change much >_>.

So how's Quinn now? Worth picking for ADC? Better top maybe?
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#2irishman5705Posted 4/30/2013 11:14:02 PM
Quinn is still garbage tier in every position.
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#3Sarick_LyrePosted 4/30/2013 11:22:30 PM(edited)
Short Version: Graves is everything Quinn is pretending to be.

Quinn is still Quinn. Basically the changes are when you vault Singed can't flip you immediately and Riven shouldn't be able to get a stun on you (though this is still to be tested myself). Other than that her Ultimate works slightly more intuitively considering you're not locked into the bird form as long now which gives you access to that very minor burst damage.

She was never unviable however, her passive can be a decent burst damage in trades if you actually want to get in range after Valor swoops down. However she is really comparable to Graves who basically is an identical champion with very similar skill kit and twice the burst.

Graves has mobility, a way to "blind" people from trading auto-attacks with him, an attack speed bonus, and a burst ultimate which is basically unavoidable if aimed correctly. Quinn has suicidal mobility, a less reliable way to blind opponents, her burst damage is nearly 100% RNG, the RNG gives her the attack speed bonus, and her ultimate has a 1 second delay on it to get the burst damage off (which does a fair bit less than Graves' instant version if there's only one target) meanwhile you're in a bird form that can't do anything but suicide in or run away.
#4Tw1L1ghtSparkl3Posted 4/30/2013 11:37:44 PM
Quinn is still for pro players only.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.10
#5EcchiBakaPosted 4/30/2013 11:53:37 PM
Who plays Quinn to play Quinn?

I just farm until 6 so I can play as Valor, best champion in the game.
---
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka. Give me ecchi manga recommendations!
http://imgur.com/S7xE8s9
#6BhelliumPosted 5/1/2013 2:09:16 AM
Karma wrecks ARAM, all you need to know for her.

I guess you could use her mid but I don't see why.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg
#7malicemizeryPosted 5/1/2013 2:22:20 AM
When I play Quinn I feel like her Q needs to go through minions and explode at the targeted spot, or at the first champion it hits. I was really excited to use her after seeing the previews but everything is so underwhelming, and ulting feels like a tool purely for escaping or chasing.
#8dotsdfePosted 5/1/2013 2:43:12 AM
Quinn is still terrible. She got a lot of buffs but they were all negligible, she still feels the same AKA bad.
---
Winner of the Third Hacked User Contest.
World's #1 Phoenix Wright fan.