The "Lissandra has been out a while, what do you rate her power level?" topic.

#1Walker_RealPosted 4/30/2013 11:16:53 PM
How do you feel about her power level? - Results (261 votes)
It's >9000....
14.18% (37 votes)
She's pretty OP, they'll have to nerf her for sure
11.88% (31 votes)
She feels OP, maybe people can't deal with her
11.49% (30 votes)
She feels a little OP, a regular amount for a new champion
24.52% (64 votes)
She feels just right
22.61% (59 votes)
She's a little weak, her scaling sucks
4.98% (13 votes)
She's terrible, shes all utility
3.45% (9 votes)
She's awful, has no role in the meta
6.9% (18 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Yaya
#2BhelliumPosted 4/30/2013 11:18:01 PM
too soon, bro, not cool
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg
#3Waluigi1Posted 4/30/2013 11:20:41 PM
Terrible laning.
---
PSO is teh best!
#4Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2013 11:48:52 PM
I find her ults and AoE pretty efficient in a group fight, but she doesn't seem amazing at anything.
#5supershadonicPosted 4/30/2013 11:50:12 PM
Waluigi1 posted...
Terrible laning.

Come at me bro. Safest laner (invulner, flash, slow, snare, stun) with wave clears and low mana costs as Q and W don't increase in level.
#6KlobziPosted 5/1/2013 12:03:53 AM
Don't know how to deal with her yet. As a Diana main, I could see myself having a hard time with her. Haven't played the matchup yet though.
#7Chrikke666Posted 5/1/2013 4:09:29 AM
supershadonic posted...
Waluigi1 posted...
Terrible laning.

Come at me bro. Safest laner (invulner, flash, slow, snare, stun) with wave clears and low mana costs as Q and W don't increase in level.

Low range all around except on her slow moving E which is her escape. Laning isn't exactly her strength unless she's versus other low range characters. She gets zoned very easily and has no way to farm if that happens.

If she gets ahead though she ganks like a maniac and can repeatedly push to tower with ease. Same problem arises though, it's hard to zone the other guy with your low range.

Teamfighting and kiting potential is awesome though.
---
LoL EU West: Sabrewylf
#8_HeXPosted 5/1/2013 5:44:28 AM
Chrikke666 posted...
supershadonic posted...
Waluigi1 posted...
Terrible laning.

Low range all around except on her slow moving E which is her escape. Laning isn't exactly her strength unless she's versus other low range characters. She gets zoned very easily and has no way to farm if that happens.

If she gets ahead though she ganks like a maniac and can repeatedly push to tower with ease. Same problem arises though, it's hard to zone the other guy with your low range.

Teamfighting and kiting potential is awesome though.

Low range? Her Q deals splash damage as long as there is minions around, you don't even have to hit the enemy champ directly just aim for minions infront of him.

Sounds like you need to practice, Lissandra has fantastic zoning and kiting potential.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#9Alpha218Posted 5/1/2013 6:20:47 AM
It's been a day.
---
http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81/Alpha218/alphaqx.png
http://www.gamefaqs.com/564484/b (my secret board) ||| www.lostfacts.net (cool spinoff site)
#10KajeIPosted 5/1/2013 6:56:41 AM
She's gonna be another one of those champions that seem op for the first few days, then people figure out a way to counter her and she disappears for a while, then she gets either a buff or someone really figures her out and the metasheep follow along until she gets a minor nerf to her damage or mana costs and they abandon her, leaving her to her fanbase.

I can't wait.
---
GT:Amaideus.
Psn:Asetrisk.