Utterly failed in placements.

#1Ultraknight64Posted 5/1/2013 4:29:22 AM
Currently 3 wins 5 losses.

Is it still possible to save myself from Bronze? Anyone got some tips to stop failing?
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#2DustStarPosted 5/1/2013 4:30:49 AM
You're already headed for bronze lol

Just pull yourself out
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/9334/e7fsu.gif
#3JustAScrubPosted 5/1/2013 4:34:11 AM
I had awful placement matches and ended up in bronze. I carried myself out with ease, though, and if you belong in a tier higher than bronze you will too.
---
Think For Yourself; Question Authority.
Apparently grapeade is satan's ball sweat, 'cause I seriously thought I was gonna die and go to hell.... --Zipdiggler
#4johnny_boy84Posted 5/1/2013 4:45:21 AM
I had 5 wins and 5 loses and ended up in Bronze 1.
---
Support your local Poet
#5mgtonvac55Posted 5/1/2013 4:47:22 AM
1) Play jungler or mid. If these are not your best roles, practice more in normals and make them your best roles. ADC is also an option but you can't do s*** to help your team in lane phase unlike junglers and mids.
2) Gank all day erry day to force your team mates to get kills.
3) Be the leader. Yes, people will tell you to shut up and they'll flame and troll you all day, but still be polite when telling people what to do and people will actually listen. (Note: you also have to not be trash. People don't listen to the guy who went 0/4, even if he's right.)
4) Keep track of objectives, try to steer the idiots on your team to take them at the right time instead of going off by themselves to farm and quite probably feed.
5) Be as vocal as you can through chat and pings. (This is basically steps 3 and 4, repeating myself derp.)

And as for avoiding Bronze, I don't think you can at this point. I went 7/3 in placements and I got put into Silver 1, (expected higher for a 70% win rate, especially given that I was gold last season) so if you win your next two and go 5/5 you'll probably end up in Bronze 1 or 2. But if you don't belong there and it was just unlucky placement matches you'll climb out if you play well and try to get your team mates to listen to you. It put me lower than I should have been because of unlucky placement match losses and I climbed out within a week, so you'll be fine if you actually belong at a higher bracket.
---
New York Yankees 15-10
Go Knicks!
#6KlobziPosted 5/1/2013 4:47:35 AM
If you have more than 3 losses i'm pretty sure you're going to be in Bronze. If you're decent, you'll climb out of it eventually. That eventually might take a few months but it will happen, you just have to get a lucky streak of non-braindead teammates.
#7g-cube_mastaPosted 5/1/2013 4:49:25 AM
idk last hit better or something
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#8Ultraknight64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 4:57:38 AM
Well, I guess I'm going back to normals and training with Gragas then.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
#9KlobziPosted 5/1/2013 5:01:48 AM
Ultraknight64 posted...
Well, I guess I'm going back to normals and training with Gragas then.

Post your lolking and we can give you tips. Perhaps your cs is just terrible or you're feeding. Of course you can be good but the rest of your team terrible, then you just have to live with it.
Just focus on improving yourself, don't care about the losses.

I was trying to learn some top lane champs and I was in a match where someone started feeding because someone else ''took his role''. I just focused on learning and ignored the loss.
#10Ultraknight64(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 5:11:23 AM
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24957719#history

One of the games involved me going support Rumble because Teemo just decided to go top for no real reason, despite me both calling top and picking first.

In hindsight I probably should've went duo top with Teemo.
---