BREAKING: New mode that is for guaranteed laughter!!!!!

#1t_paynes_ghostPosted 5/1/2013 6:22:53 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to tell for the new mode Riot got.

It's called "ARAM" and it is for nothing but laughter and great troll! Hahaha!

Each champion gets one that is not to be selected. and the lanes are at 1! Hahaha!

I've had many smiles and many more I will have! Hahaha!
---
Love is life - Life is love
In Rainbows was like neon honey for the ears <3 - _Pingu_
#2LChaos2Posted 5/1/2013 6:24:34 AM
How do you get biscuits to feed the poros?
---
YGOPro - DevPro server: http://devpro.org/
http://www.youtube.com/LChaos2
#3shinigami_matt(Moderator)Posted 5/1/2013 6:24:41 AM
You had many smiles?
---
Go then, there are other worlds than these. - The Gunslinger
#4WebBowserPosted 5/1/2013 6:30:56 AM
I HAVE FURY!!!!!
---
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!
#5SA_X_Mk_IIPosted 5/1/2013 6:37:38 AM
TC must be using a Foreign to English translator, so allow me to dissect:

From: t_paynes_ghost | Posted: 5/1/2013 9:22:53 AM | #001

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you about the new mode Riot got for LoL.

It's called "ARAM" (All Random, All Middle) and it has nothing but a lot of laughter and Trundle.

Each champion gets one that is not to be selected. and the lanes are at 1! Hahaha!

Each Champion can only be selected once, Summoners can't choose (it's random, hence the name) and everyone goes down a single lane (all middle lane, hence the name).

It makes me laugh, it makes me cry and it makes me smile. It holds a very special place in my heart and as our love grows I can only hope that, one day, we can settle down and have a family. Maybe build a house (game) together, have some children (new modes) and grow old (lose subs) together. When the time comes for us to be separated (me move to another game/mode), I hope to be strong for it and not let it go with regret (I'll turn around and call it worthless and inferior in every way to the new game/mode). It's memory will live on inside me and I will cherish the time we had together for all eternity (OMG NOOB, YOU GOT TEEMO!!!! RAGEQUIT!!!).
---
.: Tamoketh :: DRM is the fix no one wants, for a problem you can't avoid :.
.: You gotta be can we do you think if we can make a should just be alone? :.
#6Zephiroth X52Posted 5/1/2013 9:53:20 AM
SA_X_Mk_II posted...
TC must be using a Foreign to English translator, so allow me to dissect:

From: t_paynes_ghost | Posted: 5/1/2013 9:22:53 AM | #001

Hey guys, I just wanted to tell you about the new mode Riot got for LoL.

It's called "ARAM" (All Random, All Middle) and it has nothing but a lot of laughter and Trundle.

Each Champion can only be selected once, Summoners can't choose (it's random, hence the name) and everyone goes down a single lane (all middle lane, hence the name).

It makes me laugh, it makes me cry and it makes me smile. It holds a very special place in my heart and as our love grows I can only hope that, one day, we can settle down and have a family. Maybe build a house (game) together, have some children (new modes) and grow old (lose subs) together. When the time comes for us to be separated (me move to another game/mode), I hope to be strong for it and not let it go with regret (I'll turn around and call it worthless and inferior in every way to the new game/mode). It's memory will live on inside me and I will cherish the time we had together for all eternity (OMG NOOB, YOU GOT TEEMO!!!! RAGEQUIT!!!).

10/10

Would Translate again.

---
Guess who, it's Kaosubaloo!