Trundle and Sejuani roles?

#1wrobe67132Posted 5/1/2013 5:29:39 AM
Been waiting to use them for about 3 weeks now and the rework is finally here. I didn't want to use them and suddenly get attached before the rework, and now that it's here I'm finally going to try them. I know Sejuani is a jungler, and from what I hear she's more tanky and does less damage than previous Sej which is cool with me, but what about Trundle? Never heard anything about him, Sej was joked about but then season 3 made her viable so I heard a lot about her, but Trundle just stayed nonexistent to me until I heard about the rework which was basically just a buff and an art rework. What's his best role? Jungle? Top? I main Jungle and if he's actually viable now I'd love to see him as one
---
League of Legends IGN: DeathToTheOrcs
It's dangerous to take this. Go alone.
#2edubsPosted 5/1/2013 5:33:46 AM
Well pre rework he was a jungler and very situational top (great against yorick and jax) however, after the patch I have played him top and he does well against several bruisers. He has very high sustain in lane and with a botrk, you pretty much cannot duel him 1v1 as a bruiser in top lane. His ult got a lot better so I think top lane is a good fit for him. In the jungle his ganks can be a little lackluster if you have bad pillar placement though his clear time is insane
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#3lightdragoon88Posted 5/1/2013 5:35:30 AM
Once he gets Ruin King, his top or jungle role is very good.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#4teh_hellspawnPosted 5/1/2013 5:36:13 AM
Trundle is a fantastic top and a good jungle.

Sej is great jungle, not so sure about lanes. But her teamfight presence and ganks are all quite good. 70% slow on E is nothing to scoff at.
---
Ride Ze Shoopuf?
#5brickwalker0Posted 5/1/2013 5:45:54 AM
Does anyone know how he fairs jungling against Vi? They both strike me as 2 of the strongest 1v1ers but Im not sure who comes out on top.

The only thing i can theorycraft is that Trundles pillar is excellent for blocking Vi's dash (not ult).
---
PSN - brickwalker0
#6WebBowserPosted 5/1/2013 5:48:06 AM
It is worth noting that Trundle is one of the strongest counterjunglers in the game. A good pillar will completely screw over your opponent, and it is very easy to place a good pillar in the jungle. One the pillar is up, bite + w will ensure you win your dual and get a kill. He's also not bad at stealing creep camps if you cannot find the enemy jungler, but he's amazing at killing the enemy jungler when he can.
---
Enjoy writing your own stories? Like Pikmin? Want to enter a fully developed world with a blank slate to mold to your hearts content? PM Imboredsoimrest!
#7lightdragoon88Posted 5/1/2013 5:49:42 AM
brickwalker0 posted...
Does anyone know how he fairs jungling against Vi? They both strike me as 2 of the strongest 1v1ers but Im not sure who comes out on top.

The only thing i can theorycraft is that Trundles pillar is excellent for blocking Vi's dash (not ult).

With Ruin king...I would say Trundle.

His ult reduce her armor and heals him, his Q lower her attack, and his W makes his healing and attack speed insane.

Actually, 1v1 Trundle is scary.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#8AlastreonPosted 5/1/2013 6:31:24 AM
lightdragoon88 posted...
brickwalker0 posted...

With Ruin king...I would say Trundle.

His ult reduce her armor and heals him, his Q lower her attack, and his W makes his healing and attack speed insane.

Actually, 1v1 Trundle is scary.

This.
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1177-6984-9180
#9BelligeroPosted 5/1/2013 6:36:09 AM
They are both strong in Jungle and at top.

Sejuani needs a couple items to get going if she's top though...
#10HonzouPosted 5/1/2013 6:38:02 AM
Trundle overall is scary... As long as he doesn't get his jungle beat disrupted at first. Since Trundle will rely on his W to clear enemies fast.

Trundle is very scary with BotRK cause that's all the AS he needs aside from his W to do so much damage in so little time.it's almost funny cause this minor changes to his skill set have really done wonders for him, specially his Q now having a slow effect.
---
The All Father has bequeath me the gift of battle. So now I bequeath you my spear through your heart.
The official Eligor of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board