HopefulLlama's Ashe Guide: Super Slow Sashe

#1jonlaw101Posted 5/1/2013 7:33:12 AM
Like with the new super crazy Korean Ezreal (poke build rather than straight up AD mofo), this Ashe is an unconventional female dog. She gon' sloooooowwwwww you dooowwwnnnn.

BUILD ORDER LISTEN UP
STARTING ITEMS
pots and red elixir
this cray cray start is your all in start. Surprise Draven and his glorious mustache when he harasses by going all in and he be like what

long sword and pots
standard start uno what I mean

Doran's Blade
Kind of good if you have a sustain support but I don't like it.

EARLY GAME #YOLO
Choice boots (pref zerker's with that attack fast)
Sheen -> Icebourne Gauntlet
Dat harass hurt now

MID GAME #YOLT (TWICE)
RUNAAN'S HURRICANE (CORE)
Frozen Mallet

LATE GAME
Rylai's
Randuins's
Enchantment Furor

SKILL LEVELL PRIORITY
R > W > Q > E

GAME PLAY STYLE
Slow everyone down and let your team mop up. When the Bronze Elo dives you because he think you built straight up killa you pop that Randuin's and press T (Bind T to say "(As Rengar): Sllooooowwwwww dowwwwwwwnnnnn).
Also stun. stun good people.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#2RXPKPosted 5/1/2013 7:39:23 AM
no thanks, don't give people more bad ideas.
---
Worst moderators in this history of message boards, trolling you right here on gamefaqs.
#3jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 7:40:31 AM
RXPK posted...
no thanks, don't give people more bad ideas.

how about some constructive critique? Gonna put this on Mobafire later.
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#4ThyCorndogPosted 5/1/2013 7:44:12 AM
lol rengar
---
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion
#5saucejePosted 5/1/2013 7:55:08 AM
you can't roleplay as rengar that's nuts
#6kidcrumbPosted 5/1/2013 8:03:46 AM
My Ashe Build Order:

Dorans or Long Sword (Depends if I want to get BT at 8 mins or at 12 mins)
Get a few Pots when you B for good measure
BloodThirst
Phantom
Infinity Edge
Bloodthirst
Phantom
Last Whisperer/Warmogs/Guardian Angel

Thats the order I build in and my final build. I never get boots unless I really need the mobility against ganks. If you properly ward then you should never need boots. (Yes they can help you chase down an enemy but its not going to end the game one way or another)

This build works wonders for me. As my last Item I usually get Warmogs so i cant be burst down as easily. The lifesteal helps keep me at full health. Warmogs also helps so you cant be stunned and killed like you normally would be. A little less squishy.

Guardian Angel is nice for armor and the res thing, but i die faster than if I have warmogs imo.

If game is snowballed and I dont need more sustain Ill get trinity, Last Whisperer, or something else as last item. Third Bloodthirst for trolls. Last item is circumstantial.
---
HAF 922 - i7 920 Nehalem @ 4.0 Ghz - 12GB DDR3 Patriot 1600mhz - ASUS P6T Deluxe - EVGA GTX 580 3GB - Cooler Master 850W
#7jonlaw101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 8:08:10 AM
kidcrumb posted...
My Ashe Build Order:

Dorans or Long Sword (Depends if I want to get BT at 8 mins or at 12 mins)
Get a few Pots when you B for good measure
BloodThirst
Phantom
Infinity Edge
Bloodthirst
Phantom
Last Whisperer/Warmogs/Guardian Angel

Thats the order I build in and my final build. I never get boots unless I really need the mobility against ganks. If you properly ward then you should never need boots. (Yes they can help you chase down an enemy but its not going to end the game one way or another)

This build works wonders for me. As my last Item I usually get Warmogs so i cant be burst down as easily. The lifesteal helps keep me at full health. Warmogs also helps so you cant be stunned and killed like you normally would be. A little less squishy.

Guardian Angel is nice for armor and the res thing, but i die faster than if I have warmogs imo.

If game is snowballed and I dont need more sustain Ill get trinity, Last Whisperer, or something else as last item. Third Bloodthirst for trolls. Last item is circumstantial.

this kid comes into a guide about being unconventional and then posts and brags about being conventional

smh kids these days
---
#8saucejePosted 5/1/2013 8:14:56 AM
this kid comes into a guide about being unconventional and then posts and brags about being conventional

With no boots?!
#9MachDragonPosted 5/1/2013 8:15:57 AM
Yeah, his build is also called the super slow (s)ashe.
#10saucejePosted 5/1/2013 8:17:34 AM
...oh I get it