im done with bot lane forever

#11angermngment101(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 7:58:57 PM
I will play mid, top or jungle. Keep me out of bot lane, I never want to do it again.
---
Gamefax
#12matrix0523Posted 5/1/2013 8:01:07 PM
Lol so you "main" a roll and wonder why you lose....

Lmfao.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#13matrix0523Posted 5/1/2013 8:01:58 PM
And TC, if you're talking about ranked (idk why you would care about norms that much), jungle is by far the best role to carry a game at least in solo queue.
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#14shadyelfPosted 5/1/2013 8:05:46 PM
"mains" never work in this game and its part of the reason why league has so much replay value

I dunno about that. Many of the pros managed to main champs, at least on their climb to the top.
---
?
#15SoraOwnsAllPosted 5/1/2013 8:09:29 PM
angermngment101 posted...
Lol so you "main" a roll and wonder why you lose....

This might be the dumbest statement ive ever seen in my whole life.

You need to understand every role well enough to not be totally fubar if your role is called first, plus when you fight for a role you bring the team down, further more, understanding and regularly playing several roles keeps you from getting tunnel vision so unless the only thing you play is premade 5v5 you better be comfortable in every role

"mains" never work in this game and its part of the reason why league has so much replay value

I didn't know "main" meant "OMG I'M ****ING TRASH AT EVERYTHING ELSE"

learn something new everyday

p.s. I main mid, do my best when I'm mid, but I can play every role well.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.