You know your team is bad......

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. You know your team is bad......
3 years ago#1
When they rage when you kill urself because you have 4200 gold in ARAM
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.
3 years ago#2
unlosing_ranger posted...
ARAM
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
3 years ago#3
ERLiNo posted...
ARAM
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=1420553#post1420553
3 years ago#4
Beech_tibs posted...
ERLiNo posted...
ARAM
Black FC: 5414-9910-5999
3 years ago#5
You know your team is bad when one of them complains on a message board about how bad their team is.
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
3 years ago#6
Alakazam_fan posted...
You know your team is bad when one of them complains on a message board about how bad their team is.
3 years ago#7
ERLiNo posted...
ARAM
3 years ago#8
Who cares that it's ARAM? It's now a game mode, expect people to care. You are all a bunch of derps.
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
3 years ago#9
angelwkw3 posted...
Who cares that it's ARAM? It's now a game mode, expect people to care. You are all a bunch of derps.

Just like people care about normals? lol normals.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
3 years ago#10
I play ARAM to warm up or just for fun from time to time and I understand where the TC is coming from. I had a game the other night where we were losing, but our Swain had something like 25+ kills and more than anyone on our team or the enemy team. When the game ended, he just let us know that he had 6000+ gold that he never got to spend. Sometimes it is better to either sacrifice yourself on a turret or let the other team kill you so you can come back much stronger than before. Thanks bro. -_-
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. You know your team is bad......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived