why do people get so angry in this game

#11TheDarxHeroPosted 5/1/2013 11:51:41 PM
Because almost everyone on league is a rude person. I barely play normal mode anymore, because of these people. The only time they don't scream and curse is when they're winning.
---
Mugen Punch!
#12hypermoePosted 5/2/2013 2:09:40 AM
TheDarxHero posted...
Because almost everyone on league is a rude person. I barely play normal mode anymore, because of these people. The only time they don't scream and curse is when they're winning.

are you kidding me? Even if their team is winning everyone at fully build, level 18 they'll curse about ksing or other stupid stuff.
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#13hunkajunk94Posted 5/2/2013 5:54:56 AM
Two reasons in my opinion. First is that games can go a very long time. It is very annoying to spend an hour on a game that is a loss, especially when you had a very real chance of winning but a team member did something stupid that cost you an hour.

Second, is that in this game, losing means you are not playing. If your lane is fed, you are either getting zoned or are dead. So you are either sitting there waiting for a few creeps at tower while trying not to die to poke or dives, or are waiting on respawn.
#14GevaudenPosted 5/2/2013 5:58:50 AM
aHappySacka posted...
Some people have anger problems, just report them.

"Some" more like Mostly ALL.....99% chance you will have ppl angry and that's a fact. Report them so they'll be silenced forever.
---
LOL ign - Gonk
#15theBIGman53Posted 5/2/2013 6:15:28 AM
If we are playing at like 30 minutes, we have two inhibs down, a fed Karth, Fed Graves, Fed Trynd, and Fed Jayce beating on your third Inhib tower as the rest of your team continues to derp about, and won't surrender, best believe I'll rage. I'll tell you things that will make you want to cry. If you can't take someone talking stuff to you over the internet, go play Tetris. Real life.
---
Just so everyone knows, the plural of STAFF is STAVES
#16ThyCorndogPosted 5/2/2013 8:08:10 AM
It's just a daily reminder that most people are no better than most animals. They think they have a good reason to rage, but I hear is rabid barking
---
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion
#17FvPPosted 5/2/2013 8:09:42 AM
Losing lane is a bannable offense
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#18natchu96Posted 5/2/2013 8:30:49 AM
theBIGman53 posted...
If we are playing at like 30 minutes, we have two inhibs down, a fed Karth, Fed Graves, Fed Trynd, and Fed Jayce beating on your third Inhib tower as the rest of your team continues to derp about, and won't surrender, best believe I'll rage. I'll tell you things that will make you want to cry. If you can't take someone talking stuff to you over the internet, go play Tetris. Real life.

I've only ever raged at that in the odd bot game when the matchmaking decides to not find true balance (listen to Akali, dammit!) and teams we with four level 5-and-belows.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#19shingo fanPosted 5/2/2013 8:52:11 AM
I think it's the nature of this game, if you ask me. In other games (CoD, Halo, etc.), if you're getting owned, you can simply ragequit and take a step outside without losing much. Here, though, you're kinda stuck playing it out since ragequitting is severely frowned upon. Not helping matters is the odd time where you can't surrender because "surrendering is for wusses". Or how hard it is to climb out of a hole in this game without the other team throwing.

So yeah, bottom line: people rage in this game hard because they're forced to play out a losing effort and have to vent.
---
Question: What is with the internet's love of hyperbole?