PBE Patch Notes - 05/01/2013

#61KlobziPosted 5/2/2013 3:36:52 AM
Apparently, Diana's bonus shield now gets ADDED to her initial shield when the second orb detonates. Coolio, but it's still a nerf.
#62ObsceneGesturesPosted 5/2/2013 4:27:32 AM
EDumey posted...
flash_options_interface_disable_minimap_movement
Disable Minimap Right-Clicking

NOW I CAN FLIP MY MINIMAP AND NOT ACCIDENTALLY CLICK THE MINIMAP OUT OF HABIT

THIS IS FANTASTIC

This is actually the best thing ever. I'm going to buy a TPA skin just to congratulate Riot on this amazing design choice.

Also, as a bad TF player that doesn't use his ult as often as he should, I'm okay with the changes he got.

He got pooped on by Riot. The lack of CDR on his E is huge..
---
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
#63PyrizzlaPosted 5/2/2013 4:49:16 AM
Savra104 posted...
I'm not seeing why Shyvana's E required a nerf.. Unless it can now pass through enemies (wording?) and that Cinder change better be amazing...

I kinda feel like TF needed to be hit harder. Or at least not quite where they hit him.

I dont think its a nerf. The way its worded sounds like it goes through champions and giving an AOE debuff as it makes sense that they nerf the damage for the sole fact its becoming AOE and passing through champions as the damage was Crap beforehand.

We just need confirmation and figures on the actual debuff
---
Lol: Pyrizzla Main: Riven, Renekton, Diana, MF, Olaf, Vayne, Leona - Slowly battling ELO HELL
Official Alucard of the Gamefaqs Board
#64LChaos2Posted 5/2/2013 4:53:36 AM
I like the early game nerf + late game buff on Miss Fortune.

Diana and Elise nerf make me sad.

What's with this Nunu buff?
---
YGOPro - DevPro server: http://devpro.org/
http://www.youtube.com/LChaos2
#65drakwardPosted 5/2/2013 5:02:43 AM
Where did that galio nerf come from? ...lol
---
BIG POTATO MOTHS!
#66DredjPosted 5/2/2013 5:15:17 AM
drakward posted...
Where did that galio nerf come from? ...lol

Probably the Asians.
#67TomorrowDogPosted 5/2/2013 5:28:52 AM
Wish people would stop characterizing an ability being rebalanced as just a nerf.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#68infinitexxPosted 5/2/2013 5:29:37 AM
Galio's not really that big a nerf. Down 40 damage at max rank, but mana cost is down 20 and cooldown 2s. Poke is hurt a bit, sustained is up.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#69SorrySleepingPosted 5/2/2013 6:12:54 AM(edited)
Wish people would stop characterizing an ability being rebalanced as just a nerf.

If an ability gets rebalanced, and it is worse than before even if it has some bonuses attached, it is still a nerf.

Galio's not really that big a nerf. Down 40 damage at max rank, but mana cost is down 20 and cooldown 2s. Poke is hurt a bit, sustained is up.

Uhh... how about the 10% AP Ratio he lost? I'd rather wish Riot stop nerfing Galio, because he is the new Irelia. Only everyone ignores him.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#70thecrossnkightPosted 5/2/2013 6:49:28 AM
A 20 mana cost and 2s CD is huge on a champ who's entire laning phase is basically reliant on Q.

Galio's laning will see a huge leap in effectiveness with that change. He'll farm 10x better (and he was good at it before).
---
What do you do when faced with two choices? Simply toss a coin. It works because in that brief time that the coin is in the air you know what you're hoping for.