elise is still kinda op

#1xSighxPosted 5/2/2013 1:58:22 AM
i was doing a 1v1 with a friend, me on riven, him on elise.

i pretty much just had to rush hexdrinker, a few rejuv beads, and farm. even then, i went 1-3 because elise is crazy difficult to survive dives from. lost a turret early, out farmed her and maxed shield (e) first for last hitting, and really struggled to survive.

But...then I finished Tiamat and 100-0'd her with no issues :D

anyway, im going to be trying Elise top lane again. I kind of forgot about her (wasn't she nerfed?) but man, is laning against her a *****.
#2JennaTahliaPosted 5/2/2013 2:06:15 AM
Hey, riveting tale son of my father
---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#3PhoenixNinePosted 5/2/2013 2:13:58 AM
JennaTahlia posted...
Hey, riveting tale son of my father

rivening
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#4g-cube_mastaPosted 5/2/2013 2:21:38 AM
don't max your shield

that's why you couldn't trade with her

riven is one of the harder match-ups for elise because she can tool you levels 1-5 before you have the mana to fight back properly. At least for me.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#5xSighx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 4:25:54 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
don't max your shield

riven is one of the harder match-ups for elise because she can tool you levels 1-5 before you have the mana to fight back properly. At least for me.

what do you think i should do differently to win the matchup earlier? just try to go all in as often as possible and max W for the burst?
#6lcodeclPosted 5/2/2013 4:54:55 AM
xSighx posted...
g-cube_masta posted...
don't max your shield

what do you think i should do differently to win the matchup earlier? just try to go all in as often as possible and max W for the burst?

I think the proper way to all in her would be to max Q first and Then W. I remember reading that getting Q to level 2 the damage doubles. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
---
LoL: CapnDrewsky
XBL: xHomeslicex
#7SorrySleepingPosted 5/2/2013 4:57:35 AM
^No but very close. 30-->55 each hit.

Also Elise got buffed this patch. Not being able to start out with 9Pots/2Wards or 13Pots is a huge nerf trying to fight her.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#8wantfastcarsPosted 5/2/2013 5:06:51 AM
In the PBE her spiderform no longer grants bonus resistances though

That ought to help
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#9SubkawaPosted 5/2/2013 6:38:59 AM
I thought that they nerfed her Human Form a bit to encourage more risky play with her Spider Form. :< I guess not anymore.
---
What to put in this here signature, hmmm.