Best overall champion

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best overall champion
3 years ago#1
I use either Ashe or Akitia or whatever (the bird) Im looking to buy another in the future.. Im better with sitting back not like tanking and I dont jungle. Give me some reccomendations.

Also, no acronyms please I wont understand them
One kills a man, one is an assassin; one kills millions, one is a conqueror; one kills everybody, one is a god - Jean Rostand
3 years ago#2
There is no best overall champion

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses

For what you like to play though, you might like Ahri. I main Ahri mahself and she's great
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
3 years ago#3
I think Usdoria is right up your street. She has really high range which scales well with AD ASPD and FSVM but if the enemy get close she can either Unicorn Spike them to burt them down or Charging Vail to increase distance again. Really good 1v1, 5v5 or 1v5.
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
3 years ago#4
3 years ago#5
An uncertainty/Is the TC trolling us?/I would assume so
From now until the day I die, I will never understand the internet's obsession...with cats.
3 years ago#6
Udyr. I've botted with him, topped with him, mid with him and of course, jungled with him and won games. Then again...I could just have had the luck of playing against a bad top, bot, mid or jungler.
Sketch Blog -
3 years ago#7
lux is pretty safe
Something witty.
3 years ago#8
Neither Ashe nor Anivia

I would say Kayle
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
3 years ago#9

My favorite League of Legend Champion:
3 years ago#10
Rumble, the little guys been at the top of win rates for so long despite getting nerfed a few times.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best overall champion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived