Adult Solo Queue?

#11angermngment101Posted 5/2/2013 1:52:20 PM
Would you support this if Riot were going to implement it? A queue for 18+ players only.

Yes.
---
Gamefax
#12RihawfPosted 5/2/2013 1:52:40 PM
JackDaniels1964 posted...
Was expecting a queue where champs are naked.

Left disappointed

nope, players are naked and you need to play with a cam
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
http://i.minus.com/i2PloFiszYKJp.gif
#13superh(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 1:59:36 PM(edited)
Is that true. I refuse to believe more than half of these people are over 16... No way. Nothing but spoilt children who aren't sued to being told "No".

sure the flamers might be a bit older... but... the trolls, I think are just kids protesting because things didn't go how they planned(champ select or failing in lane)
---
"Magic doesn't exist? Oh really, then explain magic tricks you nimwit."
-Dax Flame
#14LChaos2Posted 5/2/2013 2:00:47 PM(edited)
Is that true. I refuse to believe more than half of these people are over 16... No way. Nothing but spoilt children who aren't sued to being told "No".

sure the flamers might be a bit older... but... the trolls.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.
---
YGOPro - DevPro server: http://devpro.org/
http://www.youtube.com/LChaos2
#15Lord SojiroPosted 5/2/2013 2:02:05 PM
18+ players rage too. Age =/= maturity.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#16shadyelfPosted 5/2/2013 2:05:11 PM
I know someone who is 20, and has been permabanned 3 times.
---
?
#17ThanatoszPosted 5/2/2013 2:15:09 PM
superh posted...

sure the flamers might be a bit older... but... the trolls, I think are just kids protesting because things didn't go how they planned(champ select or failing in lane)

I know one person who plays this game that is under 18, excluding myself. I've never seen him rage once, and often times he apologizes or admits his mistakes. I guarantee you've raged or trolled more than him, just like most people who complain about trolls or ragers or little kids you have no idea what you're talking about. I understand it can be annoying in soloque when you have a bunch of annoying pests, but really if you have that much of a problem with it find a group of friends who plays often, or you better learn to be mature enough to deal with it or simply put them on your ignore list to mute them in game.
---
PSN: Pozeidonz
League of Legends: Poseidonsz
#18MMG_Posted 5/2/2013 2:26:01 PM
There is some guy called Déstiny, he rages in his streams even though he is around 30 lolz.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#19ZeskiiPosted 5/2/2013 2:27:19 PM
I would say yes, but the raging people are really funny, usually.
---
i7-3970X@4.6 GHz - 4x SAPPHIRE 7970 GHz @1150/1200 - ASUS Rampage IV Extreme - Obsidian 900D - 2x Samsung 840 512 GB - 16 GB G.Skill DDR3 2400 - EVGA NEX 1500W
#20AceronPosted 5/2/2013 2:53:20 PM
Rihawf posted...
JackDaniels1964 posted...
Was expecting a queue where champs are naked.

Left disappointed

nope, players are naked and you need to play with a cam

Could be worse. Could be strip LoL. Take off a piece of clothing every time you get killed. If you feed enough that you're naked, you must spend your entire respawn timer dancing in front of your webcam.
---
Believe in yourself. Not you, that believes in me.
Not me, that believes in you. Believe in you that believes in yourself. - Kamina, TTGL