bronze 4 is real elo hell

#31bast999Posted 5/3/2013 5:27:02 AM
If I was in bronze 4 and not bronze 1, I'd just instalock Taric jungle.

The moment they don't dodge is the moment they get carried by what they thought was a trollpick (they always see it as a troll pick).

I've won games in bronze 1 as support before, bronze 4 should be easy if you have any idea what you're doing. You don't even have to be good or hit the skillcap, just know what in the blue hell you're doing and you carry the game.
---
This but unironically.
#32BoogyyPosted 5/3/2013 5:29:45 AM
Gold+ is real elo hell

For the most part, people stop being concerned with climbing so trolling/troll picks become more evident.

Those in higher elo usually see Bronze as "elo heaven" when they smurf a game or two seeing how easy it is trying to [usually] carry a bunch of bad kids trying to climb to silver/gold.
---
Flowers are really unbalance
#33FlareZeroPosted 5/3/2013 5:36:09 AM
Honestly, at that elo people are just dumb. All you have to do is win your lane and go into mid game with a ward or two. Plot them down and hide in a bush and pick people off and keep yourself fed. As soon as you kill someone, target objectives a lot so your teammates know what objectives to get.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.