J4 Jangle Item

#1SlaynPosted 5/2/2013 7:27:06 PM
Which jangle itam 4 j4 - Results (91 votes)
Madreds, sell it
47.25% (43 votes)
Stone, sell it
2.2% (2 votes)
Golem, tank it
19.78% (18 votes)
Lizard, dps brah
30.77% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
tapic
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#2MizunoRyuuPosted 5/2/2013 7:38:08 PM
No Wriggle option? Mercs are pretty much core on Jarmander so Golem Spirit is a waste.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#3Slayn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 8:04:27 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
No Wriggle option? Mercs are pretty much core on Jarmander so Golem Spirit is a waste.

Why can't you run tabis and golem?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#4FlareZeroPosted 5/2/2013 8:10:32 PM
I like Madreds more. With his flag and AS runes, you can clear camps really fast with Madred procs and it gives you a nice armor boost. You can then quickly go into your core items (Locket/Bulwark, Randuin, etc) and keep building as the game progress. Having to go Spirit Stone and then a final item (Lizard or Golem) delays your core items and makes camp clearing slower early to mid game (it's more difficult to counter jungle as well). If you're going full tank, Bulwark > Randuin > Sunfire/Mogs will probably be enough to soak up damage and if you want to go a bit more offensive, you're better off playing J4 top. That's just how I look at it.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#5Elemental FusionPosted 5/2/2013 8:11:30 PM
In an average match, I usually go lizard, aegis or locket, then warmogs. Then just build other stuff depending on what the other teams main damage source is and how much my team needs me for either tanking or additional damage.
---
"My disbelief is like an iron fortress of disbelief... patrolled by Superman. And he doesn't believe you either."
#6Slayn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 8:15:55 PM
Yeah J4 can be built a lot of ways. I know people love to build locket on hi, it's FOTM. I like the mallet right now, it makes him peel so well. I have gone:

Golem
Tabis
Bulwark
Visage
Mallet

Didn't get to finish it, maybe cleaver for a little more offense ( defense was already stellar ) and the extra cdr, guess I could go with locket for the cdr as well.
---
#7zeppelin312Posted 5/2/2013 8:17:00 PM
it really depends on the game you are in
#8pinkpantherfan5Posted 5/2/2013 10:15:56 PM
Slayn posted...
Yeah J4 can be built a lot of ways. I know people love to build locket on hi, it's FOTM. I like the mallet right now, it makes him peel so well. I have gone:

Golem
Tabis
Bulwark
Visage
Mallet

Didn't get to finish it, maybe cleaver for a little more offense ( defense was already stellar ) and the extra cdr, guess I could go with locket for the cdr as well.

For me at least there's two item builds there's the generic madreds locket warmogs, or there's the triforce hydra black cleaver (aka ballin outta control build)
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#9Slayn(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 10:23:24 PM
It seems like I always have to rush bulwark because no one else takes it... :(
---
#10FlareZeroPosted 5/3/2013 6:00:50 AM
Slayn posted...
It seems like I always have to rush bulwark because no one else takes it... :(

Have you tried communicating? Sometimes if I play support, my jungler grabs it so I take Locket instead and vice-versa. I just ask if they have any intention on building it in case the enemy AP starts to get out of control. Remember, it's a rush item but it's core. You have to grab it eventually but there's no point in pumping it out early if there's only one enemy AP and he's struggling. Stop at Aegis and start something else and make the final upgrade to Bulwark when you start noticing magic damage is hurting your team.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.