How do I deal with Nasus?

#1KlobziPosted 5/3/2013 1:28:16 AM
This dude just build straight up tank and build up his Q for tons of damage, so obviously his weakness should be early game. However with his lifesteal all the damage I do to him, he just lifesteals it back.

How do I deal with this guy? Who counters him and why?
#2Fenrir the WolfPosted 5/3/2013 1:34:49 AM
Teemo can bully him pretty hard in the laning phase. Back when Olaf was a thing, he would eat Nasus alive. Rumble's good against him too, and I'd give Kennen a good shot as well.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#3Klobzi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 1:37:48 AM
Ah yes I figured Teeto would be great against him.

Also from experience, Diana top is really bad versus Nasus top. I just couldn't trade with him at all and with his crazy ult he made me his slave.
#4Fenrir the WolfPosted 5/3/2013 1:43:52 AM(edited)
Yeah, Diana is melee range, partially relies on attackspeed for damage, and has no innate sustain (unless the shield counts I guess). That's generally not a good thing to be when you're against Nasus.
---
#5Klobzi(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 1:51:56 AM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Yeah, Diana is melee range, partially relies on attackspeed for damage, and has no innate sustain (unless the shield counts I guess). That's generally not a good thing to be when you're against Nasus.

Learned that the hard way, I took my chances as there was a Quinn who originally wanted top but then got counterpicked and wanted mid instead. Perhaps i'll start playing Nasus more often, he's kind of immovable in lane unless you get counterpicked.
#6Fenrir the WolfPosted 5/3/2013 1:56:37 AM
Elise might be a good pick against him too, now that I think about it.
---
#7natchu96Posted 5/3/2013 2:00:46 AM
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
Teemo can bully him pretty hard in the laning phase. Back when Olaf was a thing, he would eat Nasus alive. Rumble's good against him too, and I'd give Kennen a good shot as well.

So basically, Yordle Top and Olaf.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#8Fenrir the WolfPosted 5/3/2013 2:01:16 AM
Might as well throw Lulu in there too
---
#9OmfgitsBlahPosted 5/3/2013 2:02:53 AM
Kennen sucks against him, since it's hard to Q him and he can out-heal anything you do.

Teemo's okay til level 9.

Diana is no.

Olaf is no.

Elise is fantastic against Nasus.

Lulu's pretty mean as well.
---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#10Doc_HellraiserPosted 5/3/2013 2:12:48 AM(edited)
Jayce is pretty annoying, best case scenario for nasus is that he looses out on a lot of cs. Worst case jayce gets fed and snowballs, also takes his tower early. Then you hope you win before the game drags on and he manages to farm up Q despite that.
---
Still waiting for: Half-life 2: episode 3, Wasteland 2.