Your most hated champion?

#61Laocedric16Posted 5/3/2013 3:52:39 PM
Fizz, damn counters my TF so hard. :(
#62centurion911Posted 5/3/2013 4:02:42 PM
Nasus when he's toplane.

On my team he feeds, on theirs he gets fed.

So annoying
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#63AK47plzPosted 5/3/2013 4:04:24 PM
Fiddlesticks, Akali, ap yi
---
terran
#64BigTee66Posted 5/3/2013 4:17:41 PM
Quote:Jax. Screw that condom-headed ****. If I ever encounter him in real life he'll find that lamp post turning him into a cross-orifice spit roast. And Ill never own all champs because I refuse to buy him. And don't get me started on his voice.
@Maurith

Jax is awesome, probably one of my favorite champs to play as. He doesn't even use a real weapon
---
http://i.imgur.com/41CLB9S.jpg
#65moon1244Posted 5/3/2013 4:19:01 PM
lee sin is satan
---
I wish I were what I was when I was trying to become what I am now.
#66MaurithPosted 5/3/2013 4:19:06 PM
BigTee66 posted...
Quote:Jax. Screw that condom-headed ****. If I ever encounter him in real life he'll find that lamp post turning him into a cross-orifice spit roast. And Ill never own all champs because I refuse to buy him. And don't get me started on his voice.
@Maurith

Jax is awesome, probably one of my favorite champs to play as. He doesn't even use a real weapon

:( Imagine if he did. [nightmares]
---
LoL: Rengar, Syndra, Irelia, Orianna, Janna, Sona, Ahri, Ezreal, Rumble, Fizz, Volibear, Lissandra, Twitch, Nunu, Amumu
#67BenWhoDrownedPosted 5/3/2013 4:20:26 PM
I hate Kassadin. Hate him hate him hate him hate him.

If you don't kill him pre-6, you don't kill him.
#68Lexar_Posted 5/3/2013 4:34:47 PM
I'd say Blitzcrank just because the throwing potential is so much higher if there's an enemy blitz.

I'd probably say AP Yi if it weren't for the fact that I play Cho'Gath mid a lot, and Cho counters him hard.
#69elsmittyPosted 5/3/2013 4:54:19 PM
I hate blitz and thresh.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077085301/
#70P00DGEPosted 5/3/2013 5:12:48 PM
OnslaughtOfGods posted...
Fiddlesticks

I wouldn't hate him as much if his fear either didn't last forever, or you actually RAN AWAY FROM HIM instead of derping around in a circle for 3 seconds while he Ult-drains you down to 0 in 2 seconds while getting all his life back. And look, his fear is now back off cooldown. ****ing lovely

Nidalee

That god damn spear. It only takes one to completely **** you from joining into that crucial lategame teamfight. And now you've lost the game

Malzahar
Suppression. Ugh. Pray to Christ he isn't in a bush and surprises you with that ****

Tryndamere

That Ult lasts WAY too long, and my Vayne can only do so much to stop him :(

His fear is only 3 seconds at max rank, they run randomly, which means they could end up running away. Rammus' taunt last 3 seconds, and they are attached to you. It really isn't as bad as people like to make it seem. It is literally all Fiddle has. If they took it away, they might as well remove him completely. It isn't any less "broken" than LeBlanc or Hecarim or other powerful picks.