Your most hated champion?

#71Theivey3Posted 5/3/2013 5:18:35 PM
OnslaughtOfGods posted...
Fiddlesticks

I wouldn't hate him as much if his fear either didn't last forever, or you actually RAN AWAY FROM HIM instead of derping around in a circle for 3 seconds while he Ult-drains you down to 0 in 2 seconds while getting all his life back. And look, his fear is now back off cooldown. ****ing lovely

Nidalee

That god damn spear. It only takes one to completely **** you from joining into that crucial lategame teamfight. And now you've lost the game

Malzahar
Suppression. Ugh. Pray to Christ he isn't in a bush and surprises you with that ****

Tryndamere

That Ult lasts WAY too long, and my Vayne can only do so much to stop him :(

His fear is only 3 seconds at max rank, they run randomly, which means they could end up running away. Rammus' taunt last 3 seconds, and they are attached to you. It really isn't as bad as people like to make it seem. It is literally all Fiddle has. If they took it away, they might as well remove him completely. It isn't any less "broken" than LeBlanc or Hecarim or other powerful picks.

Aside from the aoe silence and teamfight winning ultimate.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
#72RaverbasherPosted 5/3/2013 5:27:58 PM
Nidalee.

Goddam i hate her.
---
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius
#73P00DGEPosted 5/3/2013 9:29:47 PM
Theivey3 posted...
OnslaughtOfGods posted...
Fiddlesticks

I wouldn't hate him as much if his fear either didn't last forever, or you actually RAN AWAY FROM HIM instead of derping around in a circle for 3 seconds while he Ult-drains you down to 0 in 2 seconds while getting all his life back. And look, his fear is now back off cooldown. ****ing lovely

Nidalee

That god damn spear. It only takes one to completely **** you from joining into that crucial lategame teamfight. And now you've lost the game

Malzahar
Suppression. Ugh. Pray to Christ he isn't in a bush and surprises you with that ****

Tryndamere

That Ult lasts WAY too long, and my Vayne can only do so much to stop him :(

His fear is only 3 seconds at max rank, they run randomly, which means they could end up running away. Rammus' taunt last 3 seconds, and they are attached to you. It really isn't as bad as people like to make it seem. It is literally all Fiddle has. If they took it away, they might as well remove him completely. It isn't any less "broken" than LeBlanc or Hecarim or other powerful picks.

Aside from the aoe silence and teamfight winning ultimate.

There are SOOOO many better ultimates that can win a teamfight. Fiddlesticks fills his role well, but does nothing more. Take what he has away and he is LITERALLY useless. So many more champions have much more to offer in a teamfight.
#74BlazebumPosted 5/3/2013 9:35:13 PM
Poppy, cuz someone on the team always ends up feeding her