Which one of these champions can carry the hardest/most fun?

#1matrix0523Posted 5/3/2013 1:21:39 PM
I have 4800 IP, and I was originally gonna buy Trundle, but a lot of other champions have caught my eye. Just tell me which one you think is the most fun and which one you think can carry the hardest.

1.Trundle

2. Rengar

3. Nocturne
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#2tranquilizerrrPosted 5/3/2013 1:23:02 PM
I'd say Nocturne.
---
Talk is cheap.
#3Eclypse9810Posted 5/3/2013 1:29:35 PM
Rengar > Nocturne > Trundle

Rengar can burst down squishies when fed really fast, so if you can grab top tower asap and roam around, you can help your team greatly. Nocturne has great ganks that wards can't protect you from, and most people won't change their playstyle to compensate for it (or for TF or Shen ults, which is why they're always banned). He can get your bot lane fed easily if they're pushed to your tower, which can snowball.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
#4FightingBoarPosted 5/3/2013 1:31:22 PM
ashe can hard carry and is the most fun. run 21/9/0 mastry and full ad runes with start doran blade. take the jungler buff with critical shot then run to mid lane bush. wait until the mid lanes start to fight then volley, ignite, critical shot and auto for first blood. with first blood and a buff you carry the hardest. it is fun because you can spam your arrow to win.
#5The Last CetraPosted 5/3/2013 1:42:22 PM
Rengar is terrifying if he gets fed early but is absolute trash if he doesn't.

Noc is kind of the same in that if he gets a couple early kills he can turn into an unstoppable gank machine, but he doesn't fall off as hard as Rengar if he doesn't. I'd say he's strongest in early/mid and falls off late game.

Trundle is a beast after his tweaks. One of the strongest duelists in the game and moving into late game he can become ridiculously tanky while still putting out solid damage numbers.

Of the three I definitely think Trundle is the strongest.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death