Which offensive items should you get on Trundle?

#1matrix0523Posted 5/3/2013 3:31:30 PM
Just got this dude, and I'm loving him (His INSANE clear times caught me by surprise). I was wondering which offensive items you should get. I'd generally only get one on someone like him and build tanky, but I'm not sure since I just got him. Maybe a BotRK and thats it? A Hydra for split pushing? What do you guys like on him?
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#2B01tPosted 5/3/2013 3:36:28 PM
Well, this doesn't quite answer your question, but frozen mallet's pretty common in trundle builds.

It's not quite enough offense though, so you'd still need at least one more.
---
Idealism is seeing potential. Pragmatism is seeing consequences.
#3centurion911Posted 5/3/2013 3:39:00 PM
Jungle Trundle? I'd only get 1 damage item along with Fromal, probably BoRK. If you're very fed you can build Trinity instead of Fromal

Lane Trundle? Trinity and BoRK. Rest can be defensive.
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#4zeppelin312Posted 5/3/2013 3:42:12 PM
Bork and the psuedo-offensive item of IBG

jungle trundle can actually pick up elder lizard spirit if he so cares, slightly slower clearing, but it adds some decent damage and welcome cdr.
#5The Last CetraPosted 5/3/2013 3:42:28 PM
centurion911 posted...
Jungle Trundle? I'd only get 1 damage item along with Fromal, probably BoRK. If you're very fed you can build Trinity instead of Fromal

Lane Trundle? Trinity and BoRK. Rest can be defensive.

Pretty much this. BoRK is all you need. If your team is already tanky and you need more offense, build a triforce. Tanky otherwise.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death
#6TomorrowDogPosted 5/3/2013 3:44:15 PM
Sheen upgraded in to IBG most likely.

Bork is do-able, but it is really kind of a luxury on a guy that needs other stats.

I don't see the point in Frozen Mallet personally.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#7TrevorkkhoPosted 5/3/2013 3:45:56 PM
One dmg item with life steal, rest tanky. So the choices are BT, BorK, hydra. He already has good clear, so say no to hydra. BorK most of the time because of the active to help with his lack of gap closer and give extra CC.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#8albinorhino004Posted 5/3/2013 3:46:55 PM
Lizard
Merc
Runic
Ibg
Visage
Randuins
---
drinking is very bad
#9Frost_shock_FTWPosted 5/3/2013 3:49:15 PM
Frozen Mallet on Trundle is flawed in that it's only useful for sticking to people when you don't have W or E active. In lane you don't need it and in teamfights you won't be chasing anyone down.

Iceborn Gauntlet gives Trundle 3 stats that he desperately needs and lets his Q serve as the CC he needs when W and E are down. It's also his only hope of even attempting to push a wave.
---
It was his hat Mr. Krabs, HE WAS NUMBER ONE!
Contacts in Profile
#10Fenrir the WolfPosted 5/3/2013 4:02:59 PM
Bork, IBG or Trinity
---
And then John was a zombie.