How do people learn new chars in this game?

#1Ky KiskyPosted 5/3/2013 6:35:53 PM
Seriously it's like you new a new char and you don't know much so your team reports you for "feeding" if you do bad.

I obviously spent some time playing bots to learn the spells but in a real game it's much harder.

So I am 1/9 with 1 char and my whole team just reported me for "feeding"
#2zeppelin312Posted 5/3/2013 6:41:38 PM
just keep playing champs, you will learn them all by the time it really matters

at first it seems like a ton of info, but after a while you will have a decent understanding of the basic things each champion does.

don't worry about your teammates, just keep practicing
#3_SNAGRAT_LIEPosted 5/3/2013 6:42:46 PM(edited)
I just play normals, and do crazy s*** that usually gets me killed untill i know my limits
---
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts
#4DartkunPosted 5/3/2013 6:44:29 PM
Find people to play with.
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#5MastadiPosted 5/3/2013 6:46:03 PM
I usually play a bot game to get a sense of how the abilities work in practice, and then try out various builds in normals.
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#6Ky Kisky(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 7:00:11 PM
_SNAGRAT_LIE posted...
I just play normals, and do crazy s*** that usually gets me killed untill i know my limits

Aren't you feeding? lol
#7JiminyTheDingoPosted 5/3/2013 7:09:57 PM
The more you play, the better you'll get at handling new champions. By playing against them or with them on your team will give you a handle on their strengths, weaknesses, and limits. Not many champions have really different mechanics, so even if you've never played a particular champion, they can still feel relatively familiar. Play a few games with them and they'll click. If your teammates get mad, just ignore them. You learned the champions you know right now, you can do the same with others.
---
The fruit...it's...it's taunting me! O_o
#8g-cube_mastaPosted 5/3/2013 7:15:50 PM
Feeding isn't a reportable offense so long as it wasn't intentional.

They can report all they want, you won't be punished unless you did it on purpose.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#9JuliMizrahiPosted 5/3/2013 7:28:10 PM
g-cube_masta posted...

They can report all they want, you won't be punished unless you did it on purpose.

I wish this was true, but anyone who's done a tribunal will tell you, you don't get to see game footage. you only get the chat box for both teams.... so unless he says something like "HA HA I'M FEEDING" you'll never be able to prove it was intentional or not, but feeding still get's punished....

....because most people are too lazy to read the report. They just click punish and then wait 20 seconds to click punish again.
---
There are no stupid questions. Just pointless questions asked in incredibly stupid ways.
#10Ky Kisky(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 7:37:56 PM
g-cube_masta posted...

Does riot really watch every one of these games? Lol They must have a lot of staff.