Im looking for Champions that are currently deemed as overpowered.

#1OverlordRauzPosted 5/3/2013 11:37:46 PM
Im currently in silver and im sick of being in silver and want to carry my team so hard that I get out of silver and never have to deal with people speaking languages other then english in every match.

Im thinking maybe master yi or nasus.
---
Gaming Community:
http://humanityfirst.enjin.com/home
#2hellraiser121Posted 5/3/2013 11:38:40 PM
OverlordRauz posted...
Im thinking maybe master yi

Stay in silver
---
Yeah I Am Just That Awesome. Write About It in Your Diaries Tonight.
The Legend of Dragoon>>>>>>>>>>>>FFVII
#3OverlordRauz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 11:40:07 PM
hellraiser121 posted...
OverlordRauz posted...
Im thinking maybe master yi

Stay in silver

Yeah I hate him to I didn't want to play him to begin with I just know people call him op : /.
---
Gaming Community:
#4Lord_WoobiePosted 5/3/2013 11:42:20 PM
Sorry to break it to you, but everyone in Gold + are all just South Korean smurfs, so...

Anyway, Nasus is still ridonkulously overpowered if you jungle with him and wither-gank every half second like most of them seem to do.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#5eco masterPosted 5/3/2013 11:45:50 PM
Lord_Woobie posted...
everyone in Gold + are all just South Korean smurfs

I'm knocking on Gold's door and I'm definitely not South Korean. Don't discourage people, especially with incorrect statements.

Though, I'll say that choosing community-decided "overpowered" champions isn't going to get you as far as just simply broadening your horizons. At least, don't expect picking these champions to result in a massive turnaround.
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#6OverlordRauz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 11:48:47 PM
Well its just the fact that the teams I get are ether massive trolls or just underskilled players that need to be carried. Of coarse there are always moments where I am to blaim but I was sitting at like a 55% overall win ratio but had a massive losing streak this past 2 days that discouraged me and almost made me quit league.
---
Gaming Community:
#7Shadow EdgePosted 5/3/2013 11:53:18 PM(edited)
Kha'Zix

If you have to rely on OP champs just to win though... yeah you probably don't deserve higher divisions.
---
ns
#8OverlordRauz(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 12:08:31 AM
Shadow Edge posted...
Kha'Zix

If you have to rely on OP champs just to win though... yeah you probably don't deserve higher divisions.

Well I am not just asking about overpowered im also asking for good champs to learn and they don't require a good team to win games. I got all the way to silver 2 by playing mostly soraka and pre rework sejauni.
---
Gaming Community:
#9Fenrir the WolfPosted 5/4/2013 12:10:36 AM(edited)
Any time you're top, pick Rumble. Heck, pick him mid too if people won't freak out at you for it. Otherwise pick either Kha'zix or Diana mid. Or maybe TF or Kassadin assuming you aren't against one of those two.

For junglers, Nasus, Jarman, and Hec are strong. Sej is also pretty good, and though it's only been a few days I get the feeling that new Trundle is also good.

If you have to play ADC, do Vayne or Trist if you want strong lategame + escapes, or if you want to dominate early do MF or Draven. I don't like playing ADC in Silver though, because your team generally doesn't know how to keep the 3 enemy assassins off of you. But on that note, you can throw Korean Ez into the mix if you wanna since he can just kite forever assuming you can't have proper teamfights/peeling

For support, play Thresh whenever you can. Barring that, play Lulu or Sona, or Leona if you know your carry can make stuff happen.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#10EnctPosted 5/4/2013 12:19:42 AM(edited)
I got to gold playing sona

it was pretty fast and easy, never even touched bronze