what are you guys building on sej in ranked?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what are you guys building on sej in ranked?
3 years ago#1
i think my build is very standard but im just curious what others are doing.

machete 5>spirit stone>boots>spirit of the ancient golem>bulwark>ninja tabi>sunfire cape

and if for some reason the game is still going on i'll go abyssal then liandrys
3 years ago#2
Generally I will ask my support whether they're building Aegis or Locket (or both). Normally they do build both, in which case:

Same as you > Warmog's > Sunfire > Randuin's > Situational (Liandry's/Abyssal/GA ... etc.)

The only thing the build really lacks is MR. If there's a fed AP on the other team I'll pick up a Spirit Visage somewhere in there and maybe Mercs (for the MR, not the tenacity). Otherwise, the ~5k health is good enough (assuming there aren't like three Liandry's on the opposing team).

Edit: If we already have a Randuin's on our team and it's late game v.s. a heavy auto-attacking champion (e.g. Trist/Kog/Vayne/Jax ... etc.) then I will pick up a Frozen Heart, although I don't think it's a particularly good item on Sej. Also, if we don't have a Shurelya's and I picked up an early Philo for some reason, I may consider purchasing it.

Another possibility is Frozen Mallet since her passive has been changed and it gives a boatload of health, although the AD isn't awfully helpful and it's hard to justify the price.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. what are you guys building on sej in ranked?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived