Has playing ARAM made anyone realize...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Has playing ARAM made anyone realize...
2 years ago#31
Most champs are painfully boring with generic kits.
---
Specs: [Intel i5 3570k] [16GB DDR3] [GA-Z77X-UD3H]
[CM Hyper 212+] [GTX 560ti]
Steam ID: xcyper33
2 years ago#32
I wonder why I bought Orianna.

God, I suck at mages.

Because Orianna is so damn awesome.
---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"Why would they add LBGTWTFBBQ characters if Riot can't even add a brother?" -Slayn
2 years ago#33
It's makes me hate the champs in the weekly rotation.

Played 3 games and got Janna 2/3 times.
---
White FC: 0175-6124-8275
2 years ago#34
I like all of the champions i have,and will like all the champions i ever get.
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1177-6984-9180
2 years ago#35
I extensively try out free week champs (in SR) before buying, so I've only bought champs I truly enjoy playing

However, ARAM has made me dislike having free champs as part of the pool. There should be an option to turn that off, maybe if you have a certain amount of champs
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
2 years ago#36
pheonix_thief posted...
JuliMizrahi posted...
Curse you Yi and Ryze!!!!

dunkmaster yi is king in aram

FTFY
---
Super Mario Bros. 3 is better then Super Mario World
People who agree: 50 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: Jamirus2
2 years ago#37
Oh god yes! Jax, Rammus, Sivir, Ali, Corki, Rengar, Nocturne, Singed, Nasus, Ezreal, Kayle, Trundle, Sejuani, Shen, and that's just champs I really bad with on that map. I could add twice as many to the list that I'm merely subpar with. Most of those champs I bought for reasons not relating to playing them.

Try AD Caster Sivir. She's pretty easy and is a beast in ARAM. Just rush Tear, Brutalizer, Ionian and Last Whisper.
---
ns
2 years ago#38
Sion - I thought the stun was op, so I bought him, but good god does this guy suck at teamfights. I don't mind playing him though but he fails at ARAM, there is nothing to backdoor. Tanky AD is the only way to play him and even then...
Poppy - 450 ip champ, bought to play ranked, etc. I wish I never bought crappy filler champs like her.
Kat - dem resets. Of course, I always lose ARAMs with her unless there's both Lux and Nid on my team.
WW - I thought he was cool when I wasn't even level 30. He's the first champ I played when I started (he was free week) and I liked him back then. Tbh he sucks and is a lackluster tank in ARAM.
Jax - I bought him for trading purposes in ranked and because he's OP. Every ARAM game I play with him we lose because I have no idea what I'm doing.

Every other champ I have I don't mind playing in ARAM, including a good number of free week champs.
---
This but unironically.
2 years ago#39
It's the free week champions I have a problem with.
2 years ago#40
You mean half the champions at 3150 and below? Yeah, I suppose. It also made me realize how bad some people are at teamfighting.
---
Are people the dominant race or are they just overly self absorbed?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Has playing ARAM made anyone realize...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived