What is the most embarassing thing that can happen / has happened to you in LOL?

#1BenWhoDrownedPosted 5/4/2013 10:23:54 PM
80/80

Winner: In my case it is dying to golems as a jungler without any enemy champion even remotely close. So embarassing that I immediately mute everyone.

Runner-up: I also remember when a supporter Taric 100-0 my Vayne ADC. Enemy team lol'd so hard.
#2bighairycamelPosted 5/4/2013 10:26:49 PM
One time I wasn't pay attention and I locked in a support after someone already had.... so I got to play sona mid instead.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary and those that don't.
#3FlameLord23Posted 5/4/2013 10:33:11 PM
http://www.twitch.tv/irockths/c/2239464
---
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#4MoliviousPosted 5/4/2013 10:35:43 PM
attack someone who just stands still and die in 3 seconds.
---
Surprise! It's me again! \('o ' \ )
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise
#5BenWhoDrowned(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 10:37:49 PM
Also, burning flash accidentally in the first 20 seconds of the game, still in base.
#6mystermandragonPosted 5/4/2013 10:39:52 PM
Igniting someone, expecting them to die, turn around, walk away, and then not hearing "you have slain an enemy."

that or flashing after an enemy that you thought flashed over a wall, and then realizing that they actually flashed in the other direction into a bush.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
#7TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 5/4/2013 10:42:29 PM
When I was around level 5 I tried jungling for the first time with Rengar. I started boots 3 pot, no runes, started Q. I also started on red. I died. Then I ran back to try again, and died. Then I said screw it I can't kill the buff, so I went to wolves or wraiths, I can't remember, but I had no pots and was still lv1...I died. Pretty much everyone was around level 4 and I was lv1 with 3 deaths and no CS. I literally pathetically followed around my friend leeching exp off him in the hopes that I could get back into the game...nope.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#8marceloxlrPosted 5/4/2013 10:45:25 PM
BenWhoDrowned posted...
80/80

Winner: In my case it is dying to golems as a jungler without any enemy champion even remotely close. So embarassing that I immediately mute everyone.

Runner-up: I also remember when a supporter Taric 100-0 my Vayne ADC. Enemy team lol'd so hard.

ADC taric op, bro. Anyways, dying to any of the jungle creeps makes me extremely embarassed.
---
"there's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city"
-Elizabeth.
#9BhelliumPosted 5/4/2013 10:49:43 PM
Has to be dying to jungle creeps, or while typing.

Most especially, dying to creeps while typing.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg
#10BenWhoDrowned(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2013 10:57:06 PM
FlameLord23 posted...
http://www.twitch.tv/irockths/c/2239464

That was fun.