What is the most embarassing thing that can happen / has happened to you in LOL?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What is the most embarassing thing that can happen / has happened to you in LOL?
2 years ago#1
80/80

Winner: In my case it is dying to golems as a jungler without any enemy champion even remotely close. So embarassing that I immediately mute everyone.

Runner-up: I also remember when a supporter Taric 100-0 my Vayne ADC. Enemy team lol'd so hard.
2 years ago#2
One time I wasn't pay attention and I locked in a support after someone already had.... so I got to play sona mid instead.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary and those that don't.
2 years ago#3
http://www.twitch.tv/irockths/c/2239464
---
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
2 years ago#4
attack someone who just stands still and die in 3 seconds.
---
Surprise! It's me again! \('o ' \ )
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise
2 years ago#5
Also, burning flash accidentally in the first 20 seconds of the game, still in base.
2 years ago#6
Igniting someone, expecting them to die, turn around, walk away, and then not hearing "you have slain an enemy."

that or flashing after an enemy that you thought flashed over a wall, and then realizing that they actually flashed in the other direction into a bush.
---
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9
2 years ago#7
When I was around level 5 I tried jungling for the first time with Rengar. I started boots 3 pot, no runes, started Q. I also started on red. I died. Then I ran back to try again, and died. Then I said screw it I can't kill the buff, so I went to wolves or wraiths, I can't remember, but I had no pots and was still lv1...I died. Pretty much everyone was around level 4 and I was lv1 with 3 deaths and no CS. I literally pathetically followed around my friend leeching exp off him in the hopes that I could get back into the game...nope.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
2 years ago#8
BenWhoDrowned posted...
80/80

Winner: In my case it is dying to golems as a jungler without any enemy champion even remotely close. So embarassing that I immediately mute everyone.

Runner-up: I also remember when a supporter Taric 100-0 my Vayne ADC. Enemy team lol'd so hard.

ADC taric op, bro. Anyways, dying to any of the jungle creeps makes me extremely embarassed.
---
"there's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city"
-Elizabeth.
2 years ago#9
Has to be dying to jungle creeps, or while typing.

Most especially, dying to creeps while typing.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg
2 years ago#10
FlameLord23 posted...
http://www.twitch.tv/irockths/c/2239464

That was fun.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What is the most embarassing thing that can happen / has happened to you in LOL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived