What is the most embarassing thing that can happen / has happened to you in LOL?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What is the most embarassing thing that can happen / has happened to you in LOL?

User Info: BenWhoDrowned

BenWhoDrowned
3 years ago#1
80/80

Winner: In my case it is dying to golems as a jungler without any enemy champion even remotely close. So embarassing that I immediately mute everyone.

Runner-up: I also remember when a supporter Taric 100-0 my Vayne ADC. Enemy team lol'd so hard.

User Info: bighairycamel

bighairycamel
3 years ago#2
One time I wasn't pay attention and I locked in a support after someone already had.... so I got to play sona mid instead.
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary and those that don't.

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
3 years ago#3
http://www.twitch.tv/irockths/c/2239464
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths

User Info: Molivious

Molivious
3 years ago#4
attack someone who just stands still and die in 3 seconds.
Surprise! It's me again! \('o ' \ )
"You could easily teach yourself if you observe the world closely." - Elise

BenWhoDrowned
3 years ago#5
Also, burning flash accidentally in the first 20 seconds of the game, still in base.

User Info: mystermandragon

mystermandragon
3 years ago#6
Igniting someone, expecting them to die, turn around, walk away, and then not hearing "you have slain an enemy."

that or flashing after an enemy that you thought flashed over a wall, and then realizing that they actually flashed in the other direction into a bush.
Sig won't change until my sister thinks re4 is a good game. number of people who support=9

User Info: TAMIUS_REBORN

TAMIUS_REBORN
3 years ago#7
When I was around level 5 I tried jungling for the first time with Rengar. I started boots 3 pot, no runes, started Q. I also started on red. I died. Then I ran back to try again, and died. Then I said screw it I can't kill the buff, so I went to wolves or wraiths, I can't remember, but I had no pots and was still lv1...I died. Pretty much everyone was around level 4 and I was lv1 with 3 deaths and no CS. I literally pathetically followed around my friend leeching exp off him in the hopes that I could get back into the game...nope.
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar

User Info: marceloxlr

marceloxlr
3 years ago#8
BenWhoDrowned posted...
80/80

Winner: In my case it is dying to golems as a jungler without any enemy champion even remotely close. So embarassing that I immediately mute everyone.

Runner-up: I also remember when a supporter Taric 100-0 my Vayne ADC. Enemy team lol'd so hard.

ADC taric op, bro. Anyways, dying to any of the jungle creeps makes me extremely embarassed.
"there's always a lighthouse, there's always a man, there's always a city"
-Elizabeth.

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#9
Has to be dying to jungle creeps, or while typing.

Most especially, dying to creeps while typing.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
http://www.learner.org/interactives/dynamicearth/images/new_map.jpg

BenWhoDrowned
3 years ago#10
FlameLord23 posted...
http://www.twitch.tv/irockths/c/2239464

That was fun.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What is the most embarassing thing that can happen / has happened to you in LOL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived